Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 19 1 2 17 18 19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
our gov't is corrupt, plain and simple

the folks that benefit from that corruption (from big banks to big media) want no part of "change" or "reform" type candidates

Boehner was just as much in favor of Tea Party targeting by the IRS as the Obamas were. Anyone that supported Paul in the last election cycle was removed from any influential spots on committees by Boehner. (may he rot in hell)

Hilary just wiped her server of emails that were subpoenaed

she was Sec. of State for chrissakes! It's already almost out of the "news" cycle.

what a bunch of bs, politicians from both sides keep peeing on our heads and tellin us it's raining.

How long would Tricky Dick lasted if he told us and our then reps in Congress that no tapes existed?

You guys that "get" something is rotten in Denmark, realize the need for vastly different leadership in this country.

unfortunately that puts you in the minority

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
GB1

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
you'd think a guy that has made his living publishing and working in the literary world wouldn't have so much trouble expressing his written thoughts to give a glimpse of his true personality.

but alas it seems that words fail you miserably Spano

I know of guys on here that I respect that vouch for you.

but the majority of what your posts here reflect is a self inflated, arrogant, condescending type individual.

which almost always is a measure of the person affecting such as deep feeling of inadequacy.

pity either way, that either your words don't here don't reflect the man you truly are

or the greater pity that they indeed do.

happy Easter to you.

Spanky has a very inflated opinion of itself.
His opinions are as arseholes - everybody has one, except Spany has a bigger one which he's not hesitant to let everyone know...
Boring... Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
My opinion is JB has a snowballs chance in hell in getting the nomination and then winning the POTUS.

I've been wrong before and will be wrong again,but that's just being humble.

Actually, just like Romney, Jeb will get the nomination unless people stand up NOW and support somebody else. Spanky puts a lot of pride in "being right" about Romney last election. I am the one that said he would lose if he was nominated. I say the same thing about Bush. It's not hard to see the trend. Approximately 3.5 million conservatives have not voted in each of the past three presidential elections. 12 million people that didn't bother because they don't believe one politician is any different than the other, and that they are all bad.

The people who didn't vote before, won't do it next time either, unless a conservative is cast as the nominee. These guys who wish these voters will adjust are just as clueless as the other "Hope and Change" guys.

Berating the people who refuse to vote for more of the same is a foolish and futile effort, because without them, you cannot win. Give them something they like, or lose.

Again.

this is what conservatives are up against....
---------------------------------------------
There is little doubt that Jeb Bush possesses strong credentials for appealing to Hispanic voters.

He speaks fluent Spanish. His wife, Columba, was born in Mexico. For two years in his 20s, he lived in Venezuela, immersing himself in the country’s culture. He was born in Texas and is a former governor of Florida, two states with large Hispanic populations.

But on one occasion, it appears, Mr. Bush may have become a bit carried away: He listed himself as Hispanic on a 2009 voter-registration application in Miami-Dade County.
--------------------------------------------
and in another moment
-----------------------------------------
“If Bill Clinton is the first black president, then I’m definitely the first Cuban—or Latino—governor of Florida,” Bush said at an luncheon sponsored by the Hispanic Leadership Network, which is a part of of the centrist and pro-amnesty American Action Network.

As National Journal noted at the time, “actually, the first and only Hispanic governor of Florida” was Republican Bob Martinez (Martinez was governor from 1987-1991 while Bush served from 2001-2009).

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A RINO is not going to get much of the Hispanic vote, no matter what he pretends to be. A conservative will get a significant portion.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Jeb is counting on that Hispanic vote. That he has the inside track.

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 04/07/15.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Jeb is counting on that Hispanic vote. That he has the inside track.

He won't get it. Half the Hispanics are liberals and the other half are conservatives.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A RINO is not going to get much of the Hispanic vote, no matter what he pretends to be. A conservative will get a significant portion.

I don't think that is how its going to work at all

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
My opinion is JB has a snowballs chance in hell in getting the nomination and then winning the POTUS.

I've been wrong before and will be wrong again,but that's just being humble.

Actually, just like Romney, Jeb will get the nomination unless people stand up NOW and support somebody else. Spanky puts a lot of pride in "being right" about Romney last election. I am the one that said he would lose if he was nominated. I say the same thing about Bush. It's not hard to see the trend. Approximately 3.5 million conservatives have not voted in each of the past three presidential elections. 12 million people that didn't bother because they don't believe one politician is any different than the other, and that they are all bad.

The people who didn't vote before, won't do it next time either, unless a conservative is cast as the nominee. These guys who wish these voters will adjust are just as clueless as the other "Hope and Change" guys.

Berating the people who refuse to vote for more of the same is a foolish and futile effort, because without them, you cannot win. Give them something they like, or lose.

Again.

this is what conservatives are up against....
---------------------------------------------
There is little doubt that Jeb Bush possesses strong credentials for appealing to Hispanic voters.

He speaks fluent Spanish. His wife, Columba, was born in Mexico. For two years in his 20s, he lived in Venezuela, immersing himself in the country’s culture. He was born in Texas and is a former governor of Florida, two states with large Hispanic populations.

But on one occasion, it appears, Mr. Bush may have become a bit carried away: He listed himself as Hispanic on a 2009 voter-registration application in Miami-Dade County.
--------------------------------------------
and in another moment
-----------------------------------------
“If Bill Clinton is the first black president, then I’m definitely the first Cuban—or Latino—governor of Florida,” Bush said at an luncheon sponsored by the Hispanic Leadership Network, which is a part of of the centrist and pro-amnesty American Action Network.

As National Journal noted at the time, “actually, the first and only Hispanic governor of Florida” was Republican Bob Martinez (Martinez was governor from 1987-1991 while Bush served from 2001-2009).
you can be brown, black or white and be a hispanic, its a culture he speaks spanish has a hispanic wife and kids so the argument could be made he's hispanic. i don't consider myself hispanic even though my mother was. i don't speak spanish and wasn't raise in the culture.hell there are asian hispanics in mexico.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I can't speak for Jamaicans and such, but conservatives carry about 40% of the Texican vote every election.

Page 19 of 19 1 2 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

101 members (10gaugemag, 35sambar, 358WCF, 673, 450yukon, 19rabbit52, 13 invisible), 1,588 guests, and 865 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,656
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.