Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
this one:

https://us.armscor.com/products/tac-ultra-fs-10mm

NITB except for trigger job, polish and tune and test firing by 1911 gunsmith Rob Shell of Oregon. RIA Tactical ULTRA 10 1911. Caliber 10mm. As you can see in the RIA info sheet and photo, plus my ad here, this model comes with a full length picatinny rail dustcover. VZ type grips, Really good lightweight trigger, good adjustable sights (looks like NOVAK sights), flared and extended magazine well, belled heavy barrel with no bushing, full length guide rod, extra power recoil spring. My other RIA 10mm shoots better than and is more accurate than my Colt Delta Elite or my three Kimber 1911's were. This one should be a good shooter as well.

BEST feature on these, in my opinion, is their good FULLY RAMPED barrel. This makes for slick feeding and a chamber that supports the cartridge casehead more fully. Gunsmith used my warmish handloads of 180gr HP's at 1375FPS to test, and it ate 'em up just fine, with no 'smiley faces' or creases in the cases like one might get in another design and loads of this performance level.

Finish is still as new. I have not even fired it and obtained it new. Gunsmith fired it as he tuned it and polished it up and that is all. I have the original serial numbered box, DVD, all papers etc that came with it.

Based upon my other 10mm RIA, should be an EASY gun to shoot really well. Fine hunting pistol and EDC gun as well. Diamond checkered grey VZ look alike grip panels which are very slender, which I like a lot. Based on my very limited (one match) experience with bowling pin shooting, this one would totally rock in that game.

I took this in when I thought I wanted the full rail full race model, but an sticking with my original, plain dust cover base model RIA 1911 10mm.

Open to cash, trade plus cash or all trade options. Prefer handguns, AR type rifle's, other hi cap rifles and carbines, and pre 1964 stuff of all sorts. Currently, exactly ZERO lever actions in the safe shocked Also zero 22RM handguns in there cry I REALLY dig on the "3" series of S&W revolvers i.e 360, 329 etc. (The titanium/scandium models). I also like Kel Tec stuff. Have three KelTec's in various models and cal's in the house already. If you would like to have this 10mm and have trade or barter items, try me. Ya just never know.

I would love to get an RIA 22TCM/9mm combo pistol as a trade. Yeah, I like RIA 1911's and quite a bit.

Whatchagot? grin

PS comes with ONE factory magazine, and NO BI-POD! wink grin (old inside joke)

Last edited by safariman; 04/01/15.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
GB1

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Bump - do you have a receipt for the gunsmithing services performed?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
You mention cash but I do not see a price??

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AH64guy
Bump - do you have a receipt for the gunsmithing services performed?

Yes

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jmcdguns
You mention cash but I do not see a price??

My bad. I have $750 invested, quite aware that I am not going to get all of that back.

Kind of a nebulous number, but I can say that you and AH64 guy would get a better deal than someone I do not know and have not done business with.

If either of you want to PM me an offer, give it a try and you might find my 'giveadamn' out of order smile

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is this the same one that's been torture tested? Pics of them side-by-side showing two different RIA 10s?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Pics of the actual gun please?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
Is this the same one that's been torture tested? Pics of them side-by-side showing two different RIA 10s?

Nope, I am keeping the well used one.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Pics of the actual gun please?
I

Certainly! PM me an e-mail address or cell number to send them to and you shall have whatever pics of these guns that you wish for. I have not figured out how to get photos to load on my computer with my new to me LINUX operating system.

I can send pic's of either gun or both together to any truly interested party via e-mail or cell phone text.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Two trades offered, and fair ones, but I have not grabbed up either just yet. One more time to the top before I take one of the deals offered in case something I want more (like cash prehaps?) jumps up at me here.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Traded, thanks everyone

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Do Asphalt Angel know you fell off the wagon?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

290 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 16penny, 204guy, 1minute, 38 invisible), 2,338 guests, and 1,009 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,171
Posts18,465,362
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.