Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
It has been commonly known that Rich Wyatt from the Gunsmoke gun shop is lower than pond scum.

The latest...

[Linked Image]

WHEAT RIDGE, Colo. - Police have arrested the owner of a gun store in Wheat Ridge that was formerly featured on a reality TV show.

On Thursday, an arrest warrant was issued for Richard Austin Wyatt, 51, the owner of Gunsmoke Guns, for theft from an at-risk adult -- a Class 3 felony, according to the Wheat Ridge Police Department.

The victim in the case had consigned a rare and antique gun collection with Wyatt in 2013. Repeated efforts by the victim to recover several of the weapons had failed, police said in a news release.

On Friday, Wyatt turned himself in at the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office.

Police said agents with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, Denver Field Division, recovered several of the stolen guns from the Wheat Ridge investigation at the Gunsmoke business on March 31, while executing a search warrant on an unrelated, ongoing federal investigation.

Wyatt and his family appeared on the show "American Guns" which aired on the Discovery Channel for two seasons.

According to the profile on the Gunsmoke website, Wyatt has 22 years in law enforcement and 25 years of experience in firearms training, retiring as Chief of Police in Alma, Colorado.
[Linked Image]

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bcolorado
It has been commonly known that Rich Wyatt from the Gunsmoke gun shop is lower than pond scum.

Wyatt and his family appeared on the show "American Guns" which aired on the Discovery Channel for two seasons.

According to the profile on the Gunsmoke website, Wyatt has 22 years in law enforcement and 25 years of experience in firearms training, retiring as Chief of Police in Alma, Colorado.
[Linked Image]

The son and daughter on the show are not even his kids, they are from his wifes first mariage

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 338rcm
Originally Posted by bcolorado

[Linked Image]

The son and daughter on the show are not even his kids, they are from his wifes first mariage

and that has to do with what? my stepdaughters are my kids as far as i and atleast one of them are concerned....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
he's gotta pay for all those fake titties somehow.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hmm, it says here that he is a good guy:

"According to the profile on the Gunsmoke website, Wyatt has 22 years in law enforcement and 25 years of experience in firearms training, retiring as Chief of Police in Alma, Colorado."

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Hit it!

[Linked Image]

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wyatt_Family_%28American_Guns%29

"Renee Wyatt
The stepmother to Kurt and Paige"

"Kurt is the eldest son of Rich."

"Paige is the eldest daughter of Rich."

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sherp

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wyatt_Family_%28American_Guns%29

"Renee Wyatt
The stepmother to Kurt and Paige"

"Kurt is the eldest son of Rich."

"Paige is the eldest daughter of Rich."

"The girl isn’t Rich Wyatt’s daughter. In 2007 when their mother Rene divorced their real father Charles Grewcock in Connecticut, Paige Grewcock was 13 years old and her brother Kurt Grewcock was 17 years old. Psycho woman Rene hooked up with the world class @$$hole Rich only two or three years before American Guns first aired in 2011. Just about everything portrayed in the 2 year run of the loser reality"

Copied from another site

http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html?t=11030187#page:showThread,11030187

Last edited by 338rcm; 04/19/15.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Grewcock? holy fuggen name fugg

My diploma is a DD214
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Alma has a police chief? It is pretty much a ghost town.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's a thriving metropolis.....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kennyd

Go through there at 45 mph and you'll find out. Big time speed trap.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

That's what I was thinking. Alma is just a place on Route 9 where you have to slow down between Fairplay and Breck, blink your eyes or yawn and you'd miss it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy

The way things ought to be.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I guess that every municipality needs a revenue source and its not as if the speed limit changes aren't posted. Speeders, particularly out of state speeders, are easy targets.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

I guess that every municipality needs a revenue source and its not as if the speed limit changes aren't posted. Speeders, particularly out of state speeders, are easy targets.

Yep, do as they say, not as they do.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
709 members (222Sako, 10gaugemag, 222ND, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 76 invisible), 2,728 guests, and 1,371 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,626
Posts18,398,718
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.