Hop To
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by sactoller
Originally Posted by ElkHtrNevada
Waiting to see one of you joining some family tree site so you can tell us about where his family came from back 16 generations.
Probably reading all this commentary and laughing his azz off.
You do know he is still a member here ?

Seeing your comments, tells me everything about your character or lack there of.

Sac:

Always love it when you post. That pic of your dog when he was a pup is my favorite pic on the campfire lore...
Never fails to give me a smile on my face... how cute can cute get?

Thanks, that little girl is 10 years old now. Took her on our annual pheasant hunt this past weekend. She did well, but age is catching up to her, as it is all of us. She only made to retrieves and flushed 4 birds, the younger dogs were just too fast for her. She loved being out on the hunt. Her new little sister will have big shoes to fill.

This is Lucy-fur.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by sactoller; 11/22/22.

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Sac,

once again, how cute can cute get?

Are those two some sort of Thoroughbred Breed? They both sure are good looking dogs. and look individually as smart as hell.

Hope ya don't mind, but I copied each pic there, to use as a screen saver... I like both so darn much.

What Breed are they? I need to start looking for one... on the other end, am waiting for a 3 year old brown lab in the neighborhood to go into heat, as the owners are finally going to breed her, and they got me on the list for one of the pups.

I hope both of those dogs give you a long life span of joy, I assume Abbey is the name of the older one.
also hope you have Lucy a long time...both just such handsome dogs.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
Sac,

once again, how cute can cute get?

Are those two some sort of Thoroughbred Breed? They both sure are good looking dogs. and look individually as smart as hell.

Hope ya don't mind, but I copied each pic there, to use as a screen saver... I like both so darn much.

What Breed are they? I need to start looking for one... on the other end, am waiting for a 3 year old brown lab in the neighborhood to go into heat, as the owners are finally going to breed her, and they got me on the list for one of the pups.

I hope both of those dogs give you a long life span of joy, I assume Abbey is the name of the older one.
also hope you have Lucy a long time...both just such handsome dogs.

They are Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers.

They are both from the same breeder and she is just outside of Spokane, WA.

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (160user, 1minute, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 204guy, 67 invisible), 3,145 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,533
Posts18,452,957
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.