O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Is This Considered "Baiting"?

More like "calling varmints"...

I know there's a coyote in that thicket somewhere... Let's see if we can call it out and shoot it... laugh

Kinda like dumb pup season towards the end of summer they fall for the dying rabbit blues every time...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
BP-B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Take aways: 3. joe bob's point that this was a gun free zone that is strictly enforced requiring that others protect he and his family.UNPHUCKINGACCEPTABLE!

Great job by the P.O. but I think we are too accepting of the restrictions imposed on decent people and ignored by the scum. Sometimes we try to solve the wrong problem.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Originally Posted by okie
Originally Posted by Pat85
The jerks sponsoring such an event should have been the ones shot.

This one is a dumb ass....

X10.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ltppowell
We could all convert to Islam and all the bad guys would turn into good guys.

Shia or Sunni? Pick one sect and the other would be out for your head.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Damn fool stunt by some right wing tea partiest conservatives, and anyone that thinks this shooting was done by anything other than a couple wannabe's is fooling themselves. Maybe if a real attack is carried out and a few wife's, son's, or daughter's are lost you'll know the difference.

Texas, yup... wouldn't be a damn bit surprised if Cruz wasn't part of it either.

Just a stunt on both sides.

Phil

You really are a coward. You think that we should bow down and kiss the asssss of these terrorist Muslims. A better solution would be resurrect the militia and have most Americans carry concealed weapons to deal with these evil people. OH, and hunt down and kill the terrorist Muslims where ever they are.

You are taking after your Dear Leader. Tyrant Obama the Liar who is enabling Iranian nuclear weapons to put on their ICBMs so they can use them against us and Israel.

Last edited by ConradCA; 05/05/15.

[Linked Image from ]
IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I read on the Blaze, the officer used a glock in .45. Just the ticket in my book.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kwg020
The problem is the bad guys will want to retaliate. There are elementary schools all across America that are now targets for these animals.

They fail to realize that freedom of speech is truly an American original concept that is the envy of the rest of the world.

This is what happens when we have a loose immigration policy. And, the republicans are just as guilty of that as are the democrats. With 50,000,000 illegals coming across the border in the last 10 years if 1/10 of 1% are hardcore muslims, that means 5000 hardcore muslims are in or very close to America.

Does that give you a warm and fuzzy feeling??

kwg

i got at least 10 rounds for each of em'

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The jerks sponsoring such an event should have been the ones shot.

My big concern is whether Garland will agree to host this event again next year, I hope so.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

We do have a problem, And baiting and provoking a confrontation hiding under the free speech blanket doesn't help things any. A security guard was close to losing his life that day, and for what? so some a$$holes can bash someones religion.

Whether or not that gathering was "baiting", and whether or not baiting "helps" are open to disucssion - nothing certain there. But, it IS for certain that the security guard was NOT shot just because the meeting happened. He was shot because two radical Muslims chose to shoot him. That seems not very difficult to fathom.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

To avoid looking like jerks the sponsors of the event need to open up the mockery to all religions.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
You can really tell where people are at by looking at this posts.

God Bless TEXAS.

Sean
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When will the people in the USA understand that islam does not include free speech. The koran does not include free speech. They can not live by out rules they need to go home. Leave the country. Shire law does not include free speech. Come on USA wake up the country is being lost to these kinds of immigrants. They do not believe in our way of life and they will not tolerate it when they move into our country.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 05/05/15.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We have animals south of the border that cut off so many heads they make ISIS look like JV. Safe bet to say they are mostly catholic. Lets have a contest bastardizing the lord Jesus Christ. Maybe some people get off on this kind of stuff, I don't. Clowns want to poke a pit bull with a stick and wonder why they get bit.

They already did that. When they did the piss Virgin Mary and the poop Jesus, some Christians got mad, but they didn't go try to kill people.

As for your pitt bull worries, some of us have gone over to the pit bull's sandbox and helped some of 'em become dirt. Not everybody is a pussy like you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Pulled the red lever since I was 18, and not going to loose any sleep if this war is fought hot and heavy on our turf. You want to prod at an unstable group of people then be prepared to deal with the consequences. And the organizers in New York choose a place far enough away from where they live to do the prodding.

You don't get it, do you? You offend the by just existing. The fact that you are alive is enough for those goat-fugging savages to want you dead.

Not everyone is willing to live on their knees like you. And they will just cut your fool head off while you are down there on them anyhow......

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
[Linked Image]

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
672 members (10Glocks, 1Akshooter, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 76 invisible), 3,167 guests, and 1,465 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,673
Posts18,399,532
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.