Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I must be mistaken. I thought the fix for homelessness was to send them to China where all the American jobs are.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I made the mistake of turning on meet the press this am. Ugh. They are obsessed with silly torpedoing Jeb Bush and have very selective memory. A fan of JB or not is beside the point.

Jeb Bush correct response would have been- If I had knbown our current POS would have created the mess we now see- then no, I would not have gone in.

They are all over this ISIS raid as if it was just a bit more important than the D-Day landing. Courageous president! NBC pundits asking each other if this is the end of ISIS. Think it is great but a little late for several thousand Kurds and Yazidis and Iraqi's and oh yeah, rather small potatoes considering ISIS just hammered Ramadi.

They are using the train derailment to ask for taxes for infrastructure claiming about all the jobs it will create- though careful not to call them shovel ready. The money was already spent on AMtrak and work was under way.

Hey Nancy, I thought Obamacare was all about jobs?? I have a job for you. Hire someone to go through Hillary's server and find some of that $6 bill. missing or maybe find IRS records after two years.
What the hell??? These people can say anything and never worry about how stupid they sound- and can think they are right out of either side of their mouth all the while spoon feeding those ignorant sobs who buy into the sap of the we are all winners persona.

I turned it off...am done venting....still don't feel better.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
"I think that the conversation changed around the Reagan era, where everything was your fault."

....and that is how ignorant liberals interpret the conservative message of personal responsibility/accountability.

How the hell do you solve ANY problem in life without first accepting/admitting your role in creating the situation?

Last edited by savage24; 05/17/15.

"There's no schadenfreude like Hillary Clinton schadenfreude."
- Tamara Keel
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
"Where everything was your fault"--Reagan, believer in personal responsibility and opportunity

"Where nothing is your fault"--Obama, believer in victimhood and entitlement

IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
737 members (10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 84 invisible), 2,733 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,702
Posts18,399,996
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.