Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Was gonna say, so someone can bitch about how horrible wives are.....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
For better genes, huh? Maybe we should grow antlers for easier pickens.

And all these years I've believed that women only wanted us for the physical act of sex..........

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The selection process has been badly watered down in our society, perhaps I should say most Western Societies, as we now see weak men (many wearing "skinny Jeans") and 'meterosexual' types dating and marrying some pretty nice looking women.

It started getting bad when it became a crime to put a beat down on a mouthy pissant type. Or, said pissant would run to a lawyer and sue your butt off over a beat down he deserved and needed. This, and not letting boys work stuff out with a fistfight like boys have been doing for millenia. And giving equal funding and promotion to so called sport that does not require much in the way of strength. I could go on, but our nation and society are in decline over the feminization of our boys and young men.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
It all went south when somebody told women that they were entitled to climax..........

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by safariman
The selection process has been badly watered down in our society, perhaps I should say most Western Societies, as we now see weak men (many wearing "skinny Jeans") and 'meterosexual' types dating and marrying some pretty nice looking women.

It started getting bad when it became a crime to put a beat down on a mouthy pissant type. Or, said pissant would run to a lawyer and sue your butt off over a beat down he deserved and needed. This, and not letting boys work stuff out with a fistfight like boys have been doing for millenia. And giving equal funding and promotion to so called sport that does not require much in the way of strength. I could go on, but our nation and society are in decline over the feminization of our boys and young men.

You da man, Claiborn.. Gotta take some big balls to con the elderly.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Some folks need a beat down. Especially folks that go back on their word and screw others.

Can't much stand those types personally, figure my word should be final.

It seems this kind of stuff gets worse every day.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by SBH
It all went south when somebody told women that they were entitled to climax..........

I'm sure you never had a problem with that...

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by SBH

That's going to leave a mark.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by SBH

Not one that a good licking can't solve.....

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by SBH
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by SBH

Not one that a good licking can't solve.....

Speaking of the feminization of men...

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Speaking of the feminization of men...

And the dumbing down of America....

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by rost495
Was gonna say, so someone can bitch about how horrible wives are.....

Rost, maybe you are the only one who loves and cares to make a wife happy, but really, i kinda doubt it.

You might ask birddog or rattler or some others on board who have been devistated by circumstances beyond they capability to deal with or control, and that included some who have not here mentioned the end of their travels with their hearts desire. ;

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
It's kinda wierd. Some people with glaucoma are easy to take care of with one kind of medicine. Others require two or three or four kinds. Still others, with all the medicines continue to go blind. Then they have to have surgery to control their pressure. And some, no matter how low the pressure, they still continue to go blind.

Some cases go blind no matter what you do. All cases are different.

Last edited by eyeball; 05/18/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
God gave the Rx. Love, forgive, and cherish one another. Unfortunately, sometimes one doesnt love or cherish or forgive, even if the other one does.

Last edited by eyeball; 05/18/15.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Its strange how someone who has been blessed with good health all their life how can advise others how really easy it is to be so. Tell it to someone who got leukemia at 18, or a brain tumor at 10.

Blessings are just that, blessings.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You got it right Doc, sooooo right.

Bald headed squirts pushing a bag full of medicine that would kill a horse and they still manage to smile more than one can imagine. Other little ones who come in beat to death. Others in the hospital alone, because the druggie parents won't even visit. It goes on and on.

Last edited by battue; 05/18/15.

laissez les bons temps rouler

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

397 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1minute, 16penny, 12savage, 46 invisible), 2,803 guests, and 1,105 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,580
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.