Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Huntz
Originally Posted by bea175
The real problem with Jade Helm is the American People sitting back and letting this chit happen.

What are you doing about it???

Continue holding down the couch, as always.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Snyper
Then the "government" could simply declare Marshal Law with the troops already in place to put down any resistance. Include in the "exercise" the detaining of individuals (chosen by the "government").

I can without a doubt assure you that Marshal Law will not be a problem

I agree
Most people will just roll over and let it happen.

If and when it happens. I hope I am home and not half a state away from home working.

It will be batten down the hatches for me To keep away from the trash that loots everything and everyone.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just in time for Jade Helm...

[b][color:#3333FF]Link..![/color][/b]

The Defense Department accidentally sent live anthrax to labs in nine states and is working with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to contain it, the Pentagon said Wednesday.

“The Department of Defense is collaborating with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in their investigation of the inadvertent transfer of samples containing live Bacillus anthracis, also known as anthrax, from a DoD lab in Dugway, Utah, to labs in nine states," said Army Col. Steve Warren, a Pentagon spokesman.

"There is no known risk to the general public, and there are no suspected or confirmed cases of anthrax infection in potentially exposed lab workers. The DoD lab was working as part of a DoD effort to develop a field-based test to identify biological threats in the environment. Out of an abundance of caution, DoD has stopped the shipment of this material from its labs pending completion of the investigation," Warren added.

It is unclear whether anyone was exposed to the live sample, or whether anyone has been quarantined for treatment.

A Defense Department official said on background that the anthrax sample was prepared at the Dugway Army facility as part of routine research, then sent to nine laboratories in nine different states. All of the samples were supposed to be dead or inactive.

The labs were in Texas, Maryland, Wisconsin, Delaware, New Jersey, Tennessee, New York, California and Virginia.

A lab in Maryland first notified the Pentagon on May 22 in the late evening that it had received a live sample. The Pentagon then informed the CDC on May 23.

So far, the only live sample has been found in Maryland.

The number of affected labs could grow, since the original nine labs had already turned over some of their anthrax sample to other facilities.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
The real problem with Jade Helm is the American People sitting back and letting this chit happen.
Agreed.

I also agree
When the people fight back it is going to get real ugly real fast.

Says the guy living in California.

Too fuggin' funny.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Agreed.
So when absolutely nothing comes of this, are you two going to acknowledge that your paranoia is to the point to where you should seek professional help?

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Agreed.
So when absolutely nothing comes of this, are you two going to acknowledge that your paranoia is to the point to where you should seek professional help?

I already saute out professional help.

They told me I was beyond help.

To late for me.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
You can cook professional help?

I should have taken pictures of all the Jade Helm vehicles parked at our fire station while ago. Amazing.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

411 members (12344mag, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 39 invisible), 1,925 guests, and 1,056 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,602
Posts18,454,671
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.