the libs have the rhinos scared sh*tless

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by BlackHunter
the sophistication of your response to me is a reflection on the flag you endear.

As is the sophistication of Detroit a reflection on yours.

WINNER..

Jorge and Bristoe agreeing, who'da thunk! grin

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
As a matter of fact, at least for me, I agree with quite a few of his beliefs, except of course when he steps into the realm of kookdom

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by BlackHunter
I hold no personal animus to you or those that defend the flag but I stand by my opinion that I am equally right to hold and express as you are yours. Best regards.

But, you see, we're not really defending a flag. We are defending our rights. We have a right to speak freely. You have no right to not be offended.

Speak freely.

The flag(s) in Alabama were removed by a republican governor by executive order. In South Carolina and Mississippi the flags must be removed by a legislative process. I encourage you to engage politicians and exercise your right to offer input to the political proceeses as approriate to where you live (or don't for that matter). Should the results of your efforts not be the outcome you want then our system offers any manner of means for legal redress. Feel free to pusue them as you wish. This is no small liberty we have in our system as the means of legal redress has been used successfully to correct the denial of rights often.

If the removal of the flag from a position of prominent public display represents a diminished (real or imagined) freedom of speech to you - then by all means feel free to speak out and express your viewpoint. You are most certainly entitled to your opinion. Best regards.

SCI Life Member
DAV Life Member
NRA Life Member
North American Hunt Club Life Member

Your true character shows in your conduct

You cannot solve a problem at the same level of awareness that created it - Einstein
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Are you really dumb enough to think this about a piece of cloth? It's an attack on the last bastion of conservatism. If you GAF about this country you better wake up.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
The libs just did an emotional end run around the 1st amendment, and folks here are latched on.

Suckle up to the teat, boys.

It's won't be the only Amendment to receive the treatment, and it appears its a working modality now.

Where's the limpdick from PA to tell us all about compromise?

Not that he hasn't got a lot of support it appears.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

431 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 204guy, 257_X_50, 007FJ, 39 invisible), 2,532 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,598
Posts18,454,411
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.