Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think we need more information............. grin

GB1

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
So he did get fired? He should be charged for endangerment or whatever similar statute Texas has for this. Wow- this changing his sights and letting him carry it on the street is too much.

I'll tell you what a prank is; I worked with an officer who only liked to do DUIs. We would do our reports on Word or word perfect. There is an auto-correct feature where you can make up a short word and it will automatically insert what you really want. Can be a real time saver on repetitive phrases. Any way, this guy was always leaving his computer on and unattended (big no-no). I changed his name to auto correct "[bleep] cop". He typed his whole report and turned it in. His sergeant chit a brick when he read it! Now that's a prank!

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yes he's fired.

"Indefinite suspension" is what civil service calls firing people.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
He should have his azz kicked and be indicted as well.

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Yall ready for some drama?

"a bunch of apologist stuff that is not pertinent to my angle"

Yeah, but if an aardvark got into a termite mound, you could be damn sure the cop would arrest someone for assault, if they hit him.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The problem is letting the civilians touch it.

Officers lose weapons all the time and sight alignment aren't biggies.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by curdog4570
I don't know which "Georgetown" this is, but THIS should have got his salary, authority, and privileges increased:

"Officer George Bermudez had been in trouble before. In April 2014, he was caught on video tripping, kicking and pushing Georgetown High School students as they rushed a soccer field following their team's victory in a state championship. He was suspended for 40 days."

Thankfully, he will continue in some L.E. position somewhere.

Fixed it for you.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RWE
Saddest thing is that if yada yada yada.....

I like the "if" posts.

Could you come up with one where I win the lottery?

"IF" you buy the winning ticket, you win the lottery.

"IF" you interfere with a cop mistreating someone, any other cops present are gonna interfere with you.

Is that better?

Cops can't mistreat anyone other than other cops. Any civilian an officer is using violence against has it coming as we have seen in videos where other officers assist the main officer.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I can't count the number I know of that have left thier weapons on the back of public toilets, range racks, ect.
That's why cops don't need guns. Give them a night stick and a can of pepper spray.
I mean , if they think its good enough of the populace to go about unarmed then they should lead by example.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Me thinks some police agencies have demented youths standing on street corners that vet their prospective recruits!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Me thinks some police agencies have demented youths standing on street corners that vet their prospective recruits!!

Every officer that ever lived is a thousand times better than the best civilian.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The dipschit doesn't have the judgment to be a cop. Immediate termination.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The only think he did wrong was doing wrong to a fellow officer. Had he stole a firearm from a civilian and tampered with it then we wouldn't be hearing about any wrong doing.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
One wrong is he has shown a complete lack of moral character. And had he any moral character he would have resigned with out looking to the Police Officers association to save his sorry azz.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by sidepass
One wrong is he has shown a complete lack of moral character. And had he any moral character he would have resigned with out looking to the Police Officers association to save his sorry azz.

That wasn't that big of a deal. Officers are allowed to tamper with items, they never go down without a fight, and going to the group is acceptable when statute or practice has not worked to exempt them from punishment. Once again, his only wrong was doing wrong to another officer. With any luck when he gets hired at another agency soon he will stick to wronging civilians and he will once again be as happy as the day he was kicking and tripping the kids on that field because he could.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 1Longbow, 71 invisible), 2,456 guests, and 1,148 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,319
Posts18,468,413
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.