Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Whole deal is fishy as hell, but one I don't think will ever be proven. Don't know if its been mentioned before and not going to go through the entire thread now. And I think that most of the LEO's here would know more about it.

But where the hell was she supposed to have gotten the plastic bag???????

Saw one photo of the cell in the news which showed what looked like a 32 gallon plastic trash can in her cell. Trash can liner, like any form of plastic bag when rolled and twisted tightly stretched and once released, makes one hell of a garrotte... I would think that any LEO would know that.

So when officers normally remove any thing that can be used as a weapon upon booking why would they have left something so simple and easy to have not been overlooked.

Phil

Why would they leave bed sheets?

Do you realize the amount of lawsuits that have been filed on beHalf of inmates for their "rights"

Here, guards are not permitted to shine a light in the cell after "rack out" because they might wake up an inmate and that violates their rights

The inmates also sued to be allowed to pull their sheets and blankets all the way over their heads when they sleep...guards don't like that because they can't do a head count at night.

It's conceivable that trash can liners are necessary for "sanitary" reasons.or some other asinine reason

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by NH K9

FWIW. I only reply for the entertainment

That's pretty much why I read them.

And.....right on time here's Sherp! Sweet, a laugh before I rack out.

Well if you were as big a loser as Sherp the Twerp, you be lonely on a Saturday night too,

Besides it's way too dark for him to go chase sheep

Not a loser at all since I am supporting the police officers in everything they do.

Not sure when people will understand that the only privileges they have are what an officer says they have. No cigarette in a vehicle means no cigarette in a vehicle. Heck, you can't even put clothes on after getting out of the shower if an officer has entered your home and doesn't want you covering up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sts-mother-terrified-daughter-naked.html

'When a cop shows up... you're not the one in charge. I don't care if this is your house. Do you understand me?' - Officer Doug Rose, Chandler Arizona Police

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by sherp
Originally Posted by NH K9

FWIW. I only reply for the entertainment

That's pretty much why I read them.

And.....right on time here's Sherp! Sweet, a laugh before I rack out.

Well if you were as big a loser as Sherp the Twerp, you be lonely on a Saturday night too,

Besides it's way too dark for him to go chase sheep

Not a loser at all since I am supporting the police officers in everything they do.

Not sure when people will understand that the only privileges they have are what an officer says they have. No cigarette in a vehicle means no cigarette in a vehicle. Heck, you can't even put clothes on after getting out of the shower if an officer has entered your home and doesn't want you covering up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sts-mother-terrified-daughter-naked.html

'When a cop shows up... you're not the one in charge. I don't care if this is your house. Do you understand me?' - Officer Doug Rose, Chandler Arizona Police

Yes...you are a loser!!! Full stop, end of story. LOOOO--serrrrrrr....

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Damn dude, I would be supporting him if he had went ahead and raped her to show he was the man of the house, just like you and his partner on scene would defend his actions. What exactly is your problem with me?

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
How many of the cops here defended him? Your claim of "most" just isn't so.

Originally Posted by RJY66
Is not damning the entire police force because a few cops come unglued the same as damning all gun owners because a nut shoots up a movie theater or school?

Originally Posted by antlers
The difference is when some nut shoots up a school or a movie theater, nearly all of the other gun owners condemn him for it. When some cop comes unglued, most of the cops here defend his deplorable actions.

RJY66 made a general comment (above) regarding these broad issues of problems where some LEO's are out of line. His comment wasn't specific to this one particular incident...nor was my response to his comment (above).
Originally Posted by Bluefreaux
(The next response will be that all the cops didn't come out and openly ridicule him)

They sure as heck 'did' come out and openly ridicule her though...! From the get go...! Beginning with the failure to signal a lane change...! And then having the audacity to question a LEO as to why she was pulled over...! And then having the further audacity to question a LEO regarding his commands when she believes them to be unjust, especially in light of her 'crime' of failing to signal a lane change...!

BTW, the guy's own employer, the Texas Department of Public Safety, has come out and said it found "violations of procedures regarding traffic stops and the department's courtesy policy" regarding his actions in this routine traffic stop.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antlers

Originally Posted by Bluefreaux
(The next response will be that all the cops didn't come out and openly ridicule him)

They sure as heck 'did' come out and openly ridicule her though...!

Well yeah, they have to do that to stick together just like getting their stories straight for official reports which may differ wildly from a cell phone video that pops up later.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That's a lot of exclamation marks.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"I've seen the thin blue line for myself".... .

It don't count if it's not on the internet with a video.

Sorry........ it's campfire rules on cop bashing.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Whole deal is fishy as hell, but one I don't think will ever be proven. Don't know if its been mentioned before and not going to go through the entire thread now. And I think that most of the LEO's here would know more about it.

But where the hell was she supposed to have gotten the plastic bag???????

Saw one photo of the cell in the news which showed what looked like a 32 gallon plastic trash can in her cell. Trash can liner, like any form of plastic bag when rolled and twisted tightly stretched and once released, makes one hell of a garrotte... I would think that any LEO would know that.

So when officers normally remove any thing that can be used as a weapon upon booking why would they have left something so simple and easy to have not been overlooked.

Phil

Why would they leave bed sheets?

Do you realize the amount of lawsuits that have been filed on beHalf of inmates for their "rights"

Here, guards are not permitted to shine a light in the cell after "rack out" because they might wake up an inmate and that violates their rights

The inmates also sued to be allowed to pull their sheets and blankets all the way over their heads when they sleep...guards don't like that because they can't do a head count at night.

It's conceivable that trash can liners are necessary for "sanitary" reasons.or some other asinine reason

In San Francisco County Jail a number of years ago an inmate sued because his chocolate chip cookie did not have as many chocolate chips as other inmates. For a number of years after the City lost the lawsuit, the Sherriff's had a Deputy count the number of chocolate chips in the cookies to ensure everyone got the same amount.

Lawyers and Judges make the stupidest stuff happen.

Last edited by Ranger_Green; 07/25/15.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That can't possibly be true?

There have been a lot of ridiculous lawsuits, but that'd have to be the shining jewel in the crown of legal stupidity.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yes, frivolous lawsuits empower police officers to violate laws and not enforce laws against each other that they have not already been exempted from by statute.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Take the Dick out of your mouth before typing a reply.

It's rude and I can't understand you.

Thanks.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
This is about as funny as whats wrong with having illegal immigrants here....They didn't/don't do anything.....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Smoking Cigarettes Causes Death

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Remedial Kindergarden may have helped that poor young woman in the game of life. Please and Thank You, I'm sorry and pardon me, Yes Sir and No Mam would not have hurt.
She can Thank those Liberal professors for that Huge attitude she carried on her back (they Assassinated any goodwill she had), the burden of which eventually caused her to hang herself..

A Good Attitude is indeed a blessing and Gift from God.

Last edited by Penobscot_99; 07/26/15.
Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

95 members (44automag, 35sambar, 10gaugemag, 6mmCreedmoor, 6MMWASP, 358WCF, 13 invisible), 1,525 guests, and 854 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,658
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.