Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Please explain how our state is inundated with refuges from MASS

They left because they were tired of all the conservatives.....

BP-B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RWE

They left because they were tired of all the conservatives.....

Yea that's it grin

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Then there is this little tidbit

little gallup poll

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I lived in MA for 35 years. Not a native thankfully. Did so for a job only. During my stay I did understand that MA politics is truly a cluster F--k in regard to which party can do more for the individual voter. BTW, I can honestly state that MA is not, I repeat, NOT the most intelligent of all the states. Perhaps well schooled, but very little common sense. I now live in MT where common sense abounds. Your politicians are, or were, nothing but pompous blowhards. Ted K. the biggest blowhard of all. Never voted for him. Never voted for balmy Frank. From one who lived there I say, "good to be living somewhere where I feel actually free"! I continue to have good friends that live in MA. BTW, not all of MA residents are lacking common sense. Only those who are brash enough to claim to be smarter than the rest of the country. Those indeed need a reality check. MA does have the best football team in the U.S. in my opinion only. Go Patriots!! MTG

Last edited by MTGunner; 07/23/15.

Vena dura, ocyus occide, excusas non offer!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Educated idiots.They make a living teaching each other and doctoring each other.

If the well known excrement makes contact with a metal object with a circular motion , them kind will be in a world of hurt.

Last edited by curdog4570; 07/23/15. Reason: Acronym got bleeped

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Guess that means I'm a NMazzhole.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
no you're a New Mexihole

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Gotcha. grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dunno' about "Masshole",....but having read your drivel can say that beyond any shadow of reasonable doubt that you're a flaming AZZhole.

"Best State ?" .......for what, congenital idiocy ?

GTC

Arizona Rated #1 for Gun Owners!
For the THIRD consecutive year Guns and Ammo magazine has rated Arizona as the #1 state for gun owners.

States were measured by the following criteria:
Right To Carry.

Treatment of military style rifles (ARs, AKs, etc.).

Treatment of Class 3/NFA firearms.

Castle Doctrine/Stand Your Ground.

Miscellaneous issues such as constitutional protections, restrictions on gun or ammo purchases, magazine capacity, CCW reciprocity, etc.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Harry M

When the article in question states 'most smart' you might have a credibility problem.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by heavywalker; 07/23/15.

IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Hi my name is Mike and I'm a Masshole.
[Linked Image]

I read this report and obviously noticed that the writer confused education with intelligence. You may speculate that we have the highest per capita of over educated imbeciles on the face of the planet and you would get no argument from me.

But take credit for the imbeciles you sent our way. Senator Warren hails from Oklahoma. Our junior senator, North Carolina. Our former governor Patrick, Illinois. Someone mentioned Ed Markey, he's ours but he has lived in Maryland for the last 40 years or so. We see him every six years at campaign time. Thanks MD for keeping an eye on him for us. He really shouldn't be left alone.

We have kept our politicians with their backs to the sea for 200 years and when we look to the other states to send some common sense to the presidency what do we get? LBJ. Thanks Texas. Jimmy Carter. Thanks Georgia. Bill Clinton. Gracias Arkansas. Who did we send to Washington? Adams, Adams, Coolidge and the first Reagan democrat JFK.

Oh before I forget, thank you for sending us all your liberal kids for further education and to flood our polling places. We couldn't elect all these imbeciles without them.

Masshole Out.

Leave the gun, take the canolis.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

Friend, you have NO idea.......

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
668 members (16Racing, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 09wingates, 75 invisible), 2,676 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,608
Posts18,398,386
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.