-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Seems like most Americans, and most here, just want someone to make them comfortable and solve their problems. Americans used to be more self reliant.

Course the guvmint has worked very hard to beat that out of us by making us ask permission to do anything up to and including wiping our ass.

LOL
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Ron Paul has said that Trump is dangerous, but I think they both sound alike.

You believe what your preferred TV station tells you to believe.

There used to be a lot of Republicans who were like that. These days, it's pretty much the Democrats who lack critical thinking skills.

Most conservatives were forced to learn how to think for themselves.

Some missed the boat, however.

So says the man who quotes Lew Rockwell, Ron Paul, and Karen Kwiatkowske and then tells us he does not vote because the elections do not matter and make no difference...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

So says the man who quotes Lew Rockwell, Ron Paul, and Karen Kwiatkowske

All three possess an political ideology that's over your head.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Little dogs will pile on the big dog.Bush is toast.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Ron Paul has said that Trump is dangerous, but I think they both sound alike.

http://www.breitbart.com/ 8/2/15
Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said he would “certainly not give up” the possibility of running as a third-party candidate if he is not treated “fairly” by the GOP.

When asked if  he would pledge not to run as third-party candidate, Trump said, “I’m leading in every poll, in some cases by a tremendous margin. People who know me aren’t surprised.
If I’m treated fairly by the Republican Party I would no interest in doing that. If I’m not treated fairly by the Republican Party, I very well might consider that, I would certainly not give that up.”

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by curdog4570
What Trump SHOULD say is this:

"My experience is in LISTENING to debates among my staff and then making decisions. This business of being part of a debate is entirely new to me."

Not a bad observation though in his shoes I'd leave out the last part and repeat what he's already said.

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (10gaugemag, 1337Fungi, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 55 invisible), 2,277 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,327
Posts18,468,523
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.