Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

The controversial candidate said on Tuesday that he’d save a spot for the former Alaska governor.

Sarah Palin’s radio channel scored a high-profile guest on Tuesday—and then Palin scored a high-profile endorsement.

Donald Trump went on “The Palin Update,” a program on the former Alaska governor’s radio channel, Mama Grizzly Radio. The show’s host, Kevin Scholla, asked Trump whether, in the event that he is elected president, he would consider seeking advice from Palin or perhaps even tapping her for a cabinet position.

“If there is a Trump administration,” Scholla asked, “could you see maybe picking up the phone, giving the governor a call, picking her brain on some things, or perhaps having her along in some official capacity?”

Trump’s answer already has political blogs like Wonkette and Politico buzzing. He gave an emphatic yes:

I would love that because she really is somebody that knows what’s happening, and she’s a special person. She’s really a special person. And I think people know that… she’s got a following that’s unbelievable. I still have people saying, “Oh, get Sarah’s support, get Sarah’s support!” No matter where I go, everybody loves her.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Palin is yesterdays new for him,you haven't heard him mention her since he jumped on the Carly bandwagon.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I can't keep up with which inexperienced woman he believes is the next greatest leader of our country

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
This is not exactly breaking news. I posted two threads about Sarah and Donald back in late July. That is when Trump went on the “The Palin Update” radio show with his much quoted praise for Palin.

I totally agree with her that Trump has lit a big much needed bonfire. That the others need to do the same. And Trump does not yet have her endorsement. He sure as hell ain't got mine.

“Gov. Palin praised Trump, not for being Trump, but for bringing up topics, such as enforcing immigration law, that matter to conservatives. She challenged the other candidates to join the debate with their own proposals on enforcement, or perhaps repealing birthright citizenship, or children following their law-breaking parents back if they want family unity. Palin and many conservatives would be happy if the other candidates joined the debate with tough, commonsense constitutional proposals. It is up to the candidates if they want to seize the initiative.”

Palin has not changed her opinion one bit.

Last week...Palin was then asked if she was endorsing Trump, she answered, “I am so happy that he is running. Here’s the deal, Greta. … he’s the best thing to happen to the permanent political class since, oh, I guess the beauty of the Tea Party genuine movement rose up and shined light on crony capitalism, and then pulled the rug right out from under status quo politicians who just kind of embrace that permanent political class. Donald Trump, he’s got these Joe Six Pack issues on his mind, and he’s got these Joe Six Pack, common sense solutions. He just happens to be an extremely successful, and charismatic, with a very large platform, Joe Six Pack. But amazing how it is that he’s connecting with the people, and what it is that we’ve been saying all along, finally we have someone with the guts, who isn’t bought by anyone, he doesn’t belong to anyone. He’s his own man. He’s very independent. So I am very pleased that he is offering himself up in the name of service to our country.

Also, having that deep bench though, on the Republican side of this race, is very valuable. I think it’s healthy for the party. Healthy debate, good competition’s going to make everybody work that much harder. Heck, I’m glad they are all running.”

Palin was asked if there were any other candidates she has the same enthusiasm for as Trump. She answered she was saying, “Who is the least political?” She also praised Dr. Ben Carson and Texas Senator Sen. Ted Cruz....

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Glad to see conservatives bringing the message to Alaska! Republicans are lucky to have a great group of candidates to pick from – and one of them is bringing his bold message and plan to "Defeat the Washington Machine" right to Anchorage! So many of us in Alaska share a libertarian streak, and Rand is sure to talk about that!

I was proud to support Dr. Rand Paul in his first election to the U.S. Senate and would be there to welcome him to Alaska, but I’m in San Diego guest hosting "On Point" for One America News this week. Find out more about how you can hear directly from Rand while he’s in Alaska here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stand-with-rand-anchorage-ak-t…

Rand, hope you get some time for some moose chili or eskimo ice cream while you are in town!
– Sarah Palin

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KFWA

The controversial candidate said on Tuesday that he’d save a spot for the former Alaska governor.

Trump "has a spot" for everybody, and everything, he thinks Republican voters want to hear.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
putting a woman on a gop ticket is death. there, i said it.

My diploma is a DD214
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Trump/Pailn = Media whore

Neither will ever be pres or dog catcher so who cares?

Last edited by northwestalaska; 08/24/15.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

327 members (1lesfox, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 27 invisible), 1,685 guests, and 962 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,178
Posts18,465,524
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.