I have a rarely used rifle that I need to sell. The upper is a 6.5 Grendel made by Precision Firearms with a Les Baer barrel (20" bull) and bolt group. The lower is a Tactical Innovations billet with a skeletonized Timney trigger and Magpul PRS stock. I think I have fired about 20 - 25 rounds since I got it in January 2013 and the previous owner (claimbuster) reported that he had about the same type of use with the rifle. The only real flaw on the rifle is on the free float handguard where I installed a quick connect so I could use a three point sling and carry it in the field. I did that once...

I also have a set of Forester dies, about 175 rounds of Lapua brass (new and I don't have an exact count) and three partial (mostly full) boxes of 100 grain and 120 grain bullets and eight mags (2-5 round, 6-10 round). It also includes a Galati rifle case. I can get an exact count on the bullets and brass if you need it.

Cost new for the set-up would be about $2,200 - $2,300 not including the accessories (probably another $300 - $400 in the case, dies, brass and bullets).

I have more in the stuff but am asking $2,100 $1,800 shipped / insured for the rifle and accessories. FFL must be able to receive from an individual.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img:center]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g246/cbosshog79/IMG_5521_zps4815e409.jpg[/img]