Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by poboy
How many millions of gun owners didn't
shoot anybody today? This week? This year?
Ever? My hand is raised.

^^^ this^^^

And they should be calling for an end to Hate Crimes! Which is what this shooting was.
But I guess black people just get a free pass on Hate Crimes!
You can thank Sharpton & Obama for this one mad

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
I heard a sound bite from the survivor's husband, he very simply and elegantly stated, the guy was going to attack someone, and it would have been a knife or machete if it wasn't a gun.

But I just watched him being interviewed on MSNBC and he is dedicating himself to more gun control in his daughter's memory.

Then....he said that he is going to buy a gun because he is afraid that he may be targeted.

Two different men. Comon guys.

The Father of the deceased made absolutely NO sense and fully wanted too many guns to be recognized as the absolute problem. Even though the purchase was legal and very controlled. Did not care about the perp's mental state. Just get rid of guns. While I understand his mindset right now he should not be talking to the press.

The husband of the survivor on the other hand very articulate and understanding.

Take a guess as to which one of those two is not on the Bloomberg payroll.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
I heard a sound bite from the survivor's husband, he very simply and elegantly stated, the guy was going to attack someone, and it would have been a knife or machete if it wasn't a gun.

But I just watched him being interviewed on MSNBC and he is dedicating himself to more gun control in his daughter's memory.

Then....he said that he is going to buy a gun because he is afraid that he may be targeted.

Local paper quoted him as saying he wanted to prevent the mentally ill from having the ability to legally purchase guns. I have not read or heard anything else from him. However, I'm sure the liberal left will be leaning on him pretty hard to be a spokesperson for the gun control fodder.

"Never stand and take a charge...charge them too."

--- General Nathan Bedford Forrest, CSA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Local paper quoted him as saying he wanted to prevent the mentally ill from having the ability to legally purchase guns. I have not read or heard anything else from him. However, I'm sure the liberal left will be leaning on him pretty hard to be a spokesperson for the gun control fodder.

[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Mr Parker went after the NRA pretty hard on the CNN interview. You have to wonder if Bloomberg was on the phone with him as soon as he found out about the shooting.

IC B2

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by BlueRidgeHunter
Mr Parker went after the NRA pretty hard on the CNN interview. You have to wonder if Bloomberg was on the phone with him as soon as he found out about the shooting.

I would not be surprised if Bloomberg's puppet(McAuliffe) was in touch with him in short order.

On another note, I'm really concerned about the elections this fall. My concern is what those federal judges are going to do with the redistricting plan in the Tidewater area for the state congressional districts. The General Assembly is pretty conservative and pro 2nd Amendment now but who knows what will happen with these new districts.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Libs like this cat have to come out with statements like this to sustain their place on the team. It shows how artificial the system is. My guess is he does actually feel this way. I hate it for the fine folks of Virginia.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
VA Gov."Too many guns"

Phugg him..........that horse has left the barn.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's what happens when you vote in a scumbag Klintoon democrap.

I'm glad I'd had sense enough to not move back there. I hope the ex is choking on the tyranny I warned her about 25 years ago.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Not "Too many guns"

Too many loose-lipped, non-thinking, non-receptive, politicos, with an audience.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
well,the idiots tried to get the roanoke gunshow canceled this weekend but couldn't get it done. i guess we white people should have went in to the black hoods of town and rioted after a black killed 2 whites.i figured they would do a protest at the gunshow on saturday but they didn't.

our governor is pure idiot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VAhuntr

I would not be surprised if Bloomberg's puppet(McAuliffe) was in touch with him in short order.

On another note, I'm really concerned about the elections this fall. My concern is what those federal judges are going to do with the redistricting plan in the Tidewater area for the state congressional districts. The General Assembly is pretty conservative and pro 2nd Amendment now but who knows what will happen with these new districts.

Not McAwful, but Bloomberg's groups directly. It's their MO to contact the families of victims before the bodies are cold and start trying to work their angle and hire new "spokespersons".

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The General Assembly will remain staunchly R and conservative.

Again, VA is an easy state for the Rs to win the Governor's mansion; assuming the Rs don't screw themselves in a crooked last minute rule change on the nomination to a caucus and them run an epically terrible campaign by a complete buffoon of a candidate (Cuccinelli).

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Me Too ! Terry.

He is your typical Democrat dweeb. I suspect he has to call the DNC every morning to find out what time he is to take whiz every morning. Debby Wasserman is one tough task master.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by srwshooter

our governor is pure idiot.

That's a mild understatement............

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
hard for the GOP to win with the fruitcakes in va. beach,northern va. and richmond mostly voting democrap.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by 4ager

The General Assembly will remain staunchly R and conservative.

Again, VA is an easy state for the Rs to win the Governor's mansion; assuming the Rs don't screw themselves in a crooked last minute rule change on the nomination to a caucus and them run an epically terrible campaign by a complete buffoon of a candidate (Cuccinelli).

I hope you are correct. I still worry about what those federal judges will do with the redistricting. Many feel they could prove very favorable to the democrats.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If you outlawed gun completely you would be able to buy one on the street corner, might cost a few bucks more, but if you are going like this black POS then who would care about a little extra cost?

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

619 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1eyedmule, 10ring1, 160user, 10gaugemag, 58 invisible), 2,783 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,573
Posts18,453,908
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.