Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by bobhanson1
the govt. actually works...

Dumbest phrase of the thread... Maybe of the day...
No, but certainly the most dishonest post. Cut and paste out of context much? Wow!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We need to support whom ever get the nomination for republican candidate.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Yes, because continuing to reward mediocrity pays off in the long run.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by pal
Does anyone here really think Trump would be a good representative of this country?

As opposed to Obama?

He isn't running against Obama this time. crazy

No shiet Einstein.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by KFWA
CNN and Ben Stein was trashing it

Stein - "Water on Mars is more likely to add jobs than Trumps tax plan"

Jealous they could not have thought of it

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by pal
Does anyone here really think Trump would be a good representative of this country?

Ummm have you seen who 52 million idiots voted in ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by pal

Well,...I have to admit. He's not nearly as smooth of a talker as the rest of them.

But smooth talking career politicians have the country where it is right now, so it might be a good idea to try something else.

It ain't the politicians, its the people. Obama didn't miracle his azz into two terms and we didn't get here overnight.

We have a ways to go before people change their attitudes on a mass scale large enough to substantially shift political thought.

As to Trumps tax plan, I like some of it like cutting corporate rates and cutting deductions. Other chit like the zero rate, not so much. The 40-50% that pay nothing need to step into the game. Even if it's only 5%.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
The 40-50% that pay nothing need to step into the game. Even if it's only 5%.
------

They actually are doing so. Trump need not educate them any further than that, though.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by isaac

It really took some balls for Trump to lay out his tax plan this early in the race.

If nothing else he does have a set. But he seems to have a lot more on the ball.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
The 40-50% that pay nothing need to step into the game. Even if it's only 5%.
------

They actually are doing so. Trump need not educate them any further than that, though.

All the 40-50% have to do is turn out to vote. If they continue to do that, they can continue to play the game...without stepping in.

IC B3

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by T LEE

It really took some balls for Trump to lay out his tax plan this early in the race.

If nothing else he does have a set. But he seems to have a lot more on the ball.

He did that because he had to. Because he has no record, it will be incombent on him to do more of the same.

He cannot go into the summer with the message that "when I'm elected things are going to be great!'

Last edited by GeorgiaBoy; 10/03/15.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy
Originally Posted by T LEE

He did that because had to. Because he has no record, it will be incombent on him to do more of the same.

He cannot go into the summer with the message that "when I'm elected things are going to be great!'

Why not? Zero got in with" Hope and Change"As in I hopes when I gets outs of office you still gots some change in yo pocket!!

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
You must not have watched the debates between him and McCain in 2008.

There were 3 debates. In the first debate, McCain held his own. Neither candidate gave out too much information.

After the second debate, I looked at my wife and said (speaking of Obama), "he will be the next president."

The reason I said that was the fact that Obama articulated his positions. I diagreed with every one of them...however...he was able to articulate them. The best McCain could do was say, "we know what the problems are...we know how to fix them." Then I waited for him to articulate a policy to address an issue...any issue...and there was nothing.

And I take issue with your statement that all Obama had was "hope and change." If one listened to what he said, he made it very clear what type of president he would be, and what he wanted to do. If taken in that light...he has been very successful.

When I hear people bemoan his pesidency, and comment that they did not know he was going to be this bad...I always reply "were'nt you listening?"

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

85 members (AGL4now, 35, Ashworth, 160user, 41rem, Akhutr, 12 invisible), 989 guests, and 725 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,221
Posts18,447,500
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.