Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
But trolling is?

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
BP-B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Paddler
Eric308, you're on the right track. But I have come up with a better approach:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/10508616/Re:_What_needs_to_change?#Post10508616

I posted it here knowing that the far right guns nuts would respond with insults and all the usual excuses to do nothing. Doing nothing isn't working.

Do nothing? For decades this country has been progressively restricting access to firearms etc. Has this approach gotten us any closer to your utopia regarding shootings, etc?

Take a moment, drop your preconceived notions and feelings, and actually reason through this subject.

Last edited by Jcubed; 10/02/15.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As I mentioned before, Paddler only shows up here when something like this happens.
Last post prior to yesterday was 2011.
He's not here to be a part of the board so he must be working a liberal agenda.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/10508616/Re:_What_needs_to_change?#Post10508616

I posted it here knowing that the far right guns nuts would respond with insults and all the usual excuses to do nothing. Doing nothing isn't working.

So Paddler,

Are you one of Eric's sock puppets, or do you and he work for the same leftist organization as trolls. It's interesting that you haven't posted in 4 years but chose today to come out of the wood work.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G

Can you refute ANY of the evidence posted above

I stated where to start, and that is to hold these institutions who do not put serious money and effort in to security, yet graciously take individuals rights to defend themselves away from them. Legally and criminally liable

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

So the liberal premise is, the bad guy is going to obey gun laws and only get a gun legally. If he can't get one legally, he's not going to commit mass murder in a target rich environment, like a school. Most of which are gun free zones. Because lord knows he doesn't want to break any laws.

The magazine capacity laws are hogwash. They do absolutely nothing to curtail crime.

Think about the absolute insanity of your liberal mind before you answer.

Clyde

Last edited by BLG; 10/02/15.

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Paddler, the only insult to you here was made by you with your "better approach" reasoning, which went like this:

I think we should classify all centerfire, semiautomatic weapons that accept detachable magazines as Class 3 weapons. Here's my reasoning. The forementioned weapons are as or more lethal in a school shooting situation as fully automatic weapons. More so, because the shooter can't waste ammo as you can in full auto. This reclassification will not include 22 rimfires, - -

but it seems to have a lot of holes in it. One is that you focus on school situations for your rationale (mass shootings happen on military bases, in movie theaters and shopping malls to name a few) and yours is a rationale that does not hold water anyway. Here's another hole. Would you care to analyze the firearms used in this Oregon campus shooting and explain how enacting your "proposal" would have inhibited the shooter there?
Then, there is the matter of freedom-loving firearms owners needing to deal with liberal idiots and rotten politicians - one aspect of which sometimes is overcoming useless proposals by attention seeking tool-trolls.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by BLG

So the liberal premise is, the bad guy is going to obey gun laws and only get a gun legally. If he can't get one legally, he's not going to commit mass murder in a target rich environment, like a school. Most of which are gun free zones. Because lord knows he doesn't want to break any laws.

The magazine capacity laws are hogwash. They do absolutely nothing to curtail crime.

Think about the absolute insanity of your liberal mind before you answer.

Clyde

Yep, they will obey the laws. Just like they obey the laws against murder.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. That's a liberal for you.

Take them away from Americans and give them to Mexican drug cartels, muslim militants in Iraq, Syria, and who knows where else. Then, lift the arms embargo on the Iranians and give them a $150 billion to go shopping for arms. Eric, can you please explain the logic behind those decisions?

IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
755 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 89 invisible), 2,988 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,704
Posts18,400,075
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.