Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
So obviously the mother is non-Caucasian and is being shielded/protected by the commie media. It would not benefit their agenda to have a camera in her face.

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ringworm
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Medical examiner listed official cause of death as suicide

The mother is a registered nurse, I doubt there is In issues with her

Kid was fuggin whack job plain and simple

Acted like every one of these shooters who gets confronted by someone else with a gun...they off themselves

Suicide is not a cause of death...its a manner.
A medical cause is lack of oxygen to the brain.

Shower cap, go loosen it

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Valsdad Online Content OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Culpable or not, BATF and FBI or not,

Still no sign of her or word as to where she is, right?

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Valsdad Online Content OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by viking
So obviously the mother is non-Caucasian and is being shielded/protected by the commie media. It would not benefit their agenda to have a camera in her face.

Which agenda might that be? The one the fella's non-Caucasion, mother supported?

From the nydailynews article posted back on page one:

"She said she had multiple guns and believed wholeheartedly in the Second Amendment and wanted to get all the guns she could before someone outlawed them,"

Just asking?

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Nrut
CNN has been manipulating this story from the get go..

http://theconservativetreehouse.com...dia-profile-shaped-modified-and-deleted/

CNN has always been nasty... but this is over the top even for the Communist News Network... May their ratings suffer...

Please don't feed the trolls!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
At this point I don't even trust the media to be reporting the correct perp, let alone any details surrounding this.

If there's one takeaway from all this, it's that the media cannot be believed. At all. If they're saying it, it's probably flase to fall in line with an agenda so either a complete lie or a partial fabrication.

Ever wonder why there's so much speculation on the fire? How about due to a lack of information?

LOL
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
CNN was one of the news crews I saw reporting one thing... and then after it was over, ( I'm gathering her position was director), was there with a tablet and then tells the crew, we have to scrap that one and do it again, " they changed their minds, they want us to say this instead now..."

Guess the entire thing was being quarterbacked back in the head office on the 40th floor, and the news crew was just there to have the college's sign and all the cops there blocking the road as a backdrop...

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Just curious, since the shooter apparently targeted Christicians was he a Muslim sympathizer.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
personally, I am convinced he and his mother are Muslim sympathizers...or just plain Muslims themselves...

only logical explanation, why it took so long to have info released.. the Obama Administration and the Oregon Governor's Office wanted this sanitized as much as possible to follow their 'politically correct' agendas...

my take on it, is this punk was depressed and wanted to off himself, yet with all the leftist wacko web sites he participated in, decided to be a folk hero to the rest of the wackos and go out and take a bunch of innocent people with him....

Bet mommy is being guarded by the Secret Service so that nothing will happen to her, by angry locals..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
was reading she was a brit. Sure find it strange that there is virtually no reliable info on the shooter at all. Still conflicting reports as to his demise, whether or not he shot himself, or was killed by LEO.

Media over here is reporting he was British born, but moved to the States as a baby..Don't recall if either of the parents were British, but it seems one went to America taking the child with them..

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
odd we have a video of the father but no interview or footage of the mother, nor do we have anything about the contents of the envelope the killer handed someone.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Pete E
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
was reading she was a brit. Sure find it strange that there is virtually no reliable info on the shooter at all. Still conflicting reports as to his demise, whether or not he shot himself, or was killed by LEO.

Media over here is reporting he was British born, but moved to the States as a baby..Don't recall if either of the parents were British, but it seems one went to America taking the child with them..

I can imagine, your media is reporting a sanitized version of the facts to meet British Politically Correct standards, based off of what has been sanitized by our media...

Shooter was British Born, Father is White and originally from Tanzania, and Mother is black but having British and now American citizenship....father also had a British Passport

over here, CNN is photoshopping his picture, to take away the Brownish hue to his skin, and making it more 'white looking'... just to be politically correct so the Afro Crowd/ Blacks won't get blamed...

they are also covering up heavily that he probably had leanings toward Radical Islam...

they are also covering up ISIS claims he was one of their sympathizers..and claims a month ago, he tried to get to Syria to join ISIS...

facts sure aren't consistent...

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by jimmyp
odd we have a video of the father but no interview or footage of the mother, nor do we have anything about the contents of the envelope the killer handed someone.

To be honest with you, I find it odd that there is ever video of ANY parent after a tragedy.

I don't and won't talk to the press on a good day, I sure as hell will not do it on a bad day.

When parents/family are on the TV a few hours or day after one of these tragedies I'm always amazed and completely suspect of them and their motives.

Who the [bleep] thinks 'Gee, my son just kill a gross of people and himself, let me powder my nose and talk with the press'

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Those ghetto brood mares sure have no problem getting in front of a camera to tell the world that their son was a good choir boy, just starting college, and he didn do nuffin.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I

The father of the man who murdered a professor and eight Christian students at an Oregon community college on Thursday is blaming the guns rather than the gunman for his son’s shooting spree.

And although Ian Mercer didn’t come right out and say it, he probably believes the ammunition was a co-conspirator in the Umpqua Community College bloodbath.

“That’s what guns are. The killers. It’s as simple as that. It’s black and white,” Mercer said in a Saturday CNN interview.

“They talk about gun laws, they talk about gun control. Every time something like this happens they talk about it and nothing is done,” he told CNN.

Read more at http://clashdaily.com/2015/10/screw...-and-not-himself-for-his-disgusting-son/

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by isaac

The father of the man who murdered a professor and eight Christian students at an Oregon community college on Thursday is blaming the guns rather than the gunman for his son’s shooting spree.

And although Ian Mercer didn’t come right out and say it, he probably believes the ammunition was a co-conspirator in the Umpqua Community College bloodbath.

“That’s what guns are. The killers. It’s as simple as that. It’s black and white,” Mercer said in a Saturday CNN interview.

“They talk about gun laws, they talk about gun control. Every time something like this happens they talk about it and nothing is done,” he told CNN.

Read more at http://clashdaily.com/2015/10/screw...-and-not-himself-for-his-disgusting-son/

Lots of Birdwatchers in this country.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by isaac

There is a another common denominator that is always conveniently ignored. All of these things have taken place in "Gun Free Zones".

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
deleted

Last edited by steve4102; 10/04/15.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Seafire

CNN is photoshopping his picture, to take away the Brownish hue to his skin, and making it more 'white looking'... just to be politically correct so the Afro Crowd/ Blacks won't get blamed...

Maybe they will label him as a "white" African

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (10Glocks, 257man, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 222Sako, 222ND, 66 invisible), 2,639 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,672
Posts18,456,039
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.