Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paddler
So, if jihadists shout, "Death to America", and Illegitimate shouts, "Death to Muslims", regardless of their innocence, what makes him any less extreme or radical than the jihadists? Who has the moral high ground? Should we now call the Far Right the Extreme Right, or Radical Right? There should be some term to appropriately describe batsh*t craziness.

that's your answer to the vetting questions you were asked about?

you debate probably about like you fight, run and hide you lil social justice warrior you. crazy

your chit is weak

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
GB1

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by BobinNH

Obama is the answer, because he thinks.

Give me a break. He's petulant child.

Paddler go to your room...please.
If obama is the answer,it is a very stupid question.

Wrong again. Stupidity reigns supreme here at the 'fire. How did you guys get so dumb? Faux News? Cry Baby Beck? Pill Popping Rush? Drug addled, or just congenital? Everything is either congenital, acquired, or a combination? Which is it?

I guess i would have to ask you the same question.

I see the ad hominem attack routine is irresistible to you. You know what they say...when you have to resort to that, you are losing the argument.

Here's a hint. I probably hold as many post graduate degrees as you, have paid as much in income taxes(more),and hung around smarter liberals than you.None of this made me a liberal though.I was conservative politically a long time before there was Rush,Beck Savage et al.

Unlike you,i know when people are lying to me. That sort of comes natural in my line of work.

Please provide a resume for Obama which supports the contention that he has accomplished anything in life which suits him to be president?

Please set forth a list of his successful accomplishments since in office.

You can't. It was all hidden from view(that's not opinion, it's a fact ).

He is incapable of making rational decisions because he is hampered by his dogma and political philosophy. There is noting "rational" about left wing dogma. It is based on lies.

And there is nothing rational about anything you say.

Wow!!!! would I love to have you in a deposition,under oath, where you can't run from the truth..... LOL you are so arrogant you'd be tripping over yourself in no time.

Laffin.

paddler take a look at the thread about Saul Alinski's useful idiots. LOL!

Last edited by BobinNH; 11/22/15.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe

So, you presume to ask me questions? Answer a few for me. How long have you guys been so narrow minded, hateful, racist, bigoted and stupid? Will you ever embrace reality? Are you angry all the time, or just when you leave the far right delusionary sanctuary of the fire, or as we like to call it, and so we do, the bubble? Just waiting for your answers, now. And remember, this is for posterity, so please be honest.

See how he responds when someone asks him to justify his opinion? It's classic SJW behavior. The Paddlers of the world are having some bad times lately.

It will be impossible to justify my opinions to folks like you because of your firmly held beliefs. Yet my opinions are in agreement with the vast majority of people. Indeed, they require no justification because they are self-evident. No sense arguing about it.

However, I would point out that my track record is excellent. Everything I said about Romney and the last election came to pass, from Obama being reelected to the fact that he wouldn't take our guns away. I'l make some random predictions now. One, Hillary will be our next president. Two, Congress will get nothing done with Ryan as Speaker. Three, my guns are safe. Four, you guys will never wise up. Did I miss anything? Oh, everything you think you know is wrong. Got it?

Every indice of American life (the economy, education, security, health care, freedom, race relations, etc,and etc) is worse than seven years ago because this present office holder, who was never qualified to be president in the first place, has lied, obfuscated, ignored, deceived, bumbled, and degraded that which has come under his purview. He is an embarrassment and clearly the Unamerican Office Holder. He acts like an angry, petulant, entitled kid clearly in contempt of the idea of American exceptionalism--the nation that opened door after door for little Barack as he made his way to the golden ring. Try that in Kenya, Ghana, or Liberia Mr Obama.

James Buchanaan can finally rest easy; he no longer is tagged with the "worst president of these United States."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fast & Furious by itself was worse than anything that occurred during Watergate.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Kinda funny how you guys like to assign me homework. As if anything you say means anything at all. It's getting harder to respond, as it's clear that doing so is a complete waste of time when the audience is reality-proof. Carry on, Sons of Delusion.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kinda funny how you guys like to assign me homework. As if anything you say means anything at all. It's getting harder to respond, as it's clear that doing so is a complete waste of time when the audience is reality-proof. Carry on, Sons of Delusion.

Ladies and Gentlemen the smartest man in America has spoken...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B

Those "firmly held beliefs" are what made this country great; not the so-called Progressive way of doing things. Following Obama will get the country broke,and ending up like Venezuela,Cuba,and Greece.

History is rife with examples.

But I can tell you don't know any of those things.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BobinNH

Those "firmly held beliefs" are what made this country great; not the so-called Progressive way of doing things. Following Obama will get the country broke,and ending up like Venezuela,Cuba,and Greece.

History is rife with examples.

But I can tell you don't know any of those things.

Yup, in the global laboratory, the results have been amazingly repeatable.

Hard to say how many ten's of millions have paid with their lives to run this little experiment in pimps of envy, power politics.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

674 members (1234, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 160user, 10gaugemag, 66 invisible), 3,076 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,264
Posts18,467,183
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.