Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by shootinurse
Originally Posted by mrfudd
I am about to get my second replacement set at 75k miles and my friend is about to get his third set of replacements at 100k.
Because they put undersize tires on it to increase mileage, but the weight is high for the size of the car because of the battery packs. We rented a 2012 Altima a few year ago to go in to NYC for the day. Ran 75mph all the way out and back, stop and go in the city, then ran up to Watkins Glen for the vintage races on Sunday. 34mpg for the weekend, comfort in spades, loads of room, good handling. And an Altima will run 250k miles without real issues.

My wife's Altima averaged 38MPG.

And if I didn't measure it myself, I'd have not believed it.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by shootinurse
Originally Posted by mrfudd
I am about to get my second replacement set at 75k miles and my friend is about to get his third set of replacements at 100k.
Because they put undersize tires on it to increase mileage, but the weight is high for the size of the car because of the battery packs. We rented a 2012 Altima a few year ago to go in to NYC for the day. Ran 75mph all the way out and back, stop and go in the city, then ran up to Watkins Glen for the vintage races on Sunday. 34mpg for the weekend, comfort in spades, loads of room, good handling. And an Altima will run 250k miles without real issues.

My wife's Altima averaged 38MPG.

And if I didn't measure it myself, I'd have not believed it.

Dave

I believe the Altima is the one's my folks got that does better than 40.

LOL
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by jorgeI
oh.. but I'm vain AND the Pious is a POS...

If you are worried what car you'll be seen in... but evidently its a sore subject so my apologies.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Dick_Wright
Drive a Prius and see how you like it. Then go drive a VW Jetta TDi. If you can tell the difference and want a car that's fun to drive, buy the VW.

You couldn't GIVE me one of those hunks of fugking schit.

Dave
Ever get that offer pass it on please. Friends have one, have driven it. Would own one for the right price in a heartbeat.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
I'd rather suck the snot out of a dead negros nose......

that aint snot,and that aint his nose

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
"Drive a Prius like you stole it"

I don't laugh much, but that one got to me. How fast and how far do you plan to get before the race is over???

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Get a Skoda Octavia Wagon TDI. Get the 4x4 version of it. Great Car to Drive, awesome mileage. Getting around 45mpg in it.

Oh wait, they don't make it in the US.

I had a VW Jetta TDI. 2006. Used it as a daily driver. Left my boat and truck at the company I worked for and drove that back and forth. Great Power and Diesels run like a top. Averaged around 42mpg in that but that was at 70mph.

If I had a choice I would get a Tesla. But they are also 100K.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by Dick_Wright
Drive a Prius and see how you like it. Then go drive a VW Jetta TDi. If you can tell the difference and want a car that's fun to drive, buy the VW.

You couldn't GIVE me one of those hunks of fugking schit.

Dave
Ever get that offer pass it on please. Friends have one, have driven it. Would own one for the right price in a heartbeat.

Sir, like I said... You have to be able to tell the difference.

Last edited by Dick_Wright; 11/20/15.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (10gaugemag, 1337Fungi, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 54 invisible), 2,369 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,326
Posts18,468,495
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.