-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Given due consideration it would seem POTUS might consider sending his Marine Corps to settle things down in greater Montucky. Question I have is that given recent edicts from the White House regarding openly gay service in the military, when their commander cries "Shoot those corksuckers!", who they gonna shoot?

Have a joyous if not convoluted Holiday Season!

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I walked into a Bar in Browning onetime. I was warned the local indians were very aggressive and dangerous. I had to go check for myself because in my experience generally aggresive drunks will only prey on the cowardly. I silently sat drinking a beer and soon three indians walked over and proceeded to talk to me in a threatening tone. I stood up, took my coat off and said; I will stomp the phuuck out of every one of you Mother phuuckers if you don't straighten the phuuck up. They bought me a couple beers and when I was done drinking them I left. 😃

I had the similar issue in the Winnett MT bar one evening. A Cowboy fella was speaking with my wife in an inappropriate manner. I allowed her the curtousy of handling it until she requested assistance. I ended up outside with 5 Cowboys and shortly after the first one was properly greeted the other 4 wanted no part. 😃

Shod

The 6.5 Swede, Before Gay Was Ok
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Hope you're knife and bullet proof. Some day you're gonna need it.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
come visit Victor, just North of #3, Hamilton, and you will see why Hamilton made the list I have never seen a place with more methed out dopers than Victor, It really funny when a sheriff deputy drives down a road and you see people scamper away.

�The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!� � Thomas Jefferson
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Browning is the only place I've been in my adult life that during the day I still felt uncomfortable.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'm always tempted to stop in at Jitter Bugs late on a Friday night, but I never have. grin

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by WyoCowboy
come visit Victor, just North of #3, Hamilton, and you will see why Hamilton made the list I have never seen a place with more methed out dopers than Victor, It really funny when a sheriff deputy drives down a road and you see people scamper away.

I used to live in Victor, wasn't so bad then. Last time I was down there it did seem a bit different. Still a pretty place.

MAGA
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
When I am the place in Idaho I do shake when I visit friends in Heron. Freaky scary.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Funny, I've been all over Montana and never had a problem (but I do tend to stay out of the bars)
Now put me in Southwestern Wyoming and I want to be packing.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by WyoCowboy

That's too bad. I have friends/ former clients that live in Victor. I've stopped there 3X driving through. Sure was a nice area, but it's been a while since my last visit.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (808outdoors, ATC, Bclark, 10gaugemag, 11 invisible), 1,411 guests, and 729 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,672
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.