Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
An excellent article written by a University Professor on the topic at hand here.

http://m.newsok.com/article/5475578...ocial&utm_campaign=ShareBar-Facebook

I apologize. This post was supposed to be on a different thread. Still a good read but isn't really connected to the title here.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
BP-B2

D
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
I think Trump got outplayed on the ground. He didn't have the machine in place ready to roll the way that Cruz and Rubio did. That was a lack of experience on his part.

I also think someone should point out the faulty poll numbers that the media and polling agencies put out. If you can't get numbers to reflect within 8-10% of reality, then quit putting out numbers.

Bernie and Rubio steal the show in IA, imo.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Remember, there's still 49 more primaries. It's still early. I'm a Cruz guy, but I never believe it until I see it. Not to be a pessimist, but my guy always seems to lose. eek

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
It's great the Rafael won,still it's a long ways to go before this is over.

I don't know what it is with me and Rafael. I agree with everything he says but I just cannot LIKE him. He pegs my slime ball meter. Just has a Richard Nixon kind of vibe about him, and is about as inspiring as a concrete block.

That is totally illogical and unreasonable on my part but I just don't get that feel from any of the rest of them.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by davet

I also think someone should point out the faulty poll numbers that the media and polling agencies put out.

Those numbers aren't faulty, they're false. Polls are designed to shape an election by showing the sheep which way to go. It looks like smart people are catching on to the trick and voting their own conscience.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Ethanol was a factor?

Isn't it always?
Nope. Never was. There are not all that many farmers votes in Iowa anymore. Mostly corporate. The only person it mattered to was Brandstad since his kid works for the ethanol cabal.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by ltppowell

I also think someone should point out the faulty poll numbers that the media and polling agencies put out.

Those numbers aren't faulty, they're false. Polls are designed to shape an election by showing the sheep which way to go. It looks like smart people are catching on to the trick and voting their own conscience.
Exactly!

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by ltppowell

------------------------------------------------------

The only difference is that 60% of Republicans don't hate Cruz like they do Trump. I know Trump supporters don't like to hear that, but eventually they have to come to their senses.

Descartes is rolling over in his grave.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I can't believe that 22% of Republican voters in Iowa want amnesty for illegals.

Maybe the plan on hiring illegals to pick their corn.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RickyD
Ethanol was a factor?

Isn't it always?
Nope. Never was. There are not all that many farmers votes in Iowa anymore. Mostly corporate. The only person it mattered to was Brandstad since his kid works for the ethanol cabal.

Good job by ted on turning an ignoramus on the ethanol issue;

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI

I also have to say this however: IF you are one of those who've posted "if X doesn't win the R nomination I'm staying home, not only are you an IDIOT, but you are an accessory after the fact in the crime of what is the destruction of this country.

Amen......only a complete moron could think otherwise.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RickyD
Ethanol was a factor?

Isn't it always?

Exactly...

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The difference between conservatives and liberals is that when a liberal drops out, all their support will go to the next in line. Conservatives whine and cry and stay home unless Mr. Perfect gets the nomination.

And the liberals keep winning.

LOL
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by 496
It is up to Congress for border control. Not a President. The President just says Yes or No, if the votes are close in Congress.

It is up to Congress to build a wall. Not up to a President to build a wall.

Make sure Trump gets this message. He does not need to be president to make this country safe. great again.

Truly think trump would be more capable (in his element) of lobbying congress to do great things. If he has a viable plan to make this country great again by building a more effective wall for example. All the while using Mexico's money to build the wall. If he has a viable plan just sell it to congress under the wire not seeking any credit and let Cruse or Rubio sign off on this as well when they are President. If he really wants to make this country great again he does not need to wait until he is President to provide some real action to this end.

JMHO I could be wrong!

Last edited by Hunterapp; 02/02/16.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
380 members (204guy, 280shooter, 29aholic, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 46 invisible), 2,257 guests, and 1,112 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,723
Posts18,400,595
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.