Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Just goes to show how scared the Repressives are of Cruz.

Good.

Jimmy Carter was always a joke.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think Carter is looking to move up to third from the bottom a far as presidential ratings since WWII.

Regarding Cruz, not really a big fan. However heard an interesting bit of analysis. They said his behavior in the Senate doesn't make since if he was planning a career in the Senate. However, running against the establishment in the Senate makes perfect sense if you look at it in context of a stepping stone for a run POTUS.

Last edited by Steve; 02/05/16. Reason: can't type

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
His behavior is consistent with his words which means a lot in politics.

He talks it and walks it.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
His behavior in the Senate is just exactly what he promised Texans he would do and it's why we elected him.

When he saw just how deeply Republican Leadership in both Houses of Congress were corrupted, he decided to try for an office where he could make a difference more quickly.

If he fails to win the Presidency, we will just re-elect him as Senator.

He will be "President in waiting" of the Republic of Texas, also.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by curdog4570
His behavior in the Senate is just exactly what he promised Texans he would do and it's why we elected him.

When he saw just how deeply Republican Leadership in both Houses of Congress were corrupted, he decided to try for an office where he could make a difference more quickly.

Texas can have him. Please.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I see Dr. Fondler is still with us
Dr?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Texas can have him. Please.

Well, ya know the old saying......

God blessed Texas!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Cruz did nothing "sleazy" in Iowa. His campaign passed along news from a CNN reporter, as did Trump's campaign. Now that Trump has unfortunately been endorsed by the worst president in US history, whose only redeeming quality is that he paved the way for Renaldus Magnus, aka Ronald Wilson Reagan, arguably the greatest American president in recent history, Trump had better be worried that he picks up an endorsement from the New York Slimes. That would be the kiss of death.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And before an a-hole like Paddler jumps in to impugn Reagan, here are the facts.

When Reagan took office, the prime interest rate was over 20%, mortgage rates were about 18%, inflation was running at 13%, there were long lines to buy gasoline and the cost of heating skyrocketed. By the time he left office in 1989, 18 million new jobs had been created, inflation was cut to 4%, interest rates were cut in half, the Federal Registry of regulations had half the number of pages, and the Iron Curtain had come down. Reagan freed millions people from tyranny. He was a hero. In his re-election, he carried every single state except Mondale's home state of MN by a few thousand votes. Greatest vote getter in the history of the electoral college, 525 out of 538. God I miss him.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
WTF cares what Paddler or Mr Peanut has to say about anything?

"There's no schadenfreude like Hillary Clinton schadenfreude."
- Tamara Keel
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I see Dr. Fondler is still with us
Dr?

Jorge is Dr Fondler related to Hanoi Jane Fondler?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by TwoEyedJack
Cruz did nothing "sleazy" in Iowa. His campaign passed along news from a CNN reporter, as did Trump's campaign. Now that Trump has unfortunately been endorsed by the 2nd worst president in US history, whose only redeeming quality is that he paved the way for Renaldus Magnus, aka Ronald Wilson Reagan, arguably the greatest American president in recent history, Trump had better be worried that he picks up an endorsement from the New York Slimes. That would be the kiss of death.

fixed it for you

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Lindsey Graham apparently agrees with my sentiment that Trump and Cruz are disgusting and repugnant. CNN reported that he said the choice between the two is like the choice between being shot or poisoned. I'm sure Graham and I don't agree on much, but looks like we see eye to eye on this one. Pretty funny.

The question is, which one is more likely to poison or shoot you. Cruz is a well-known sleaze, so I think he'd use poison. Trump is a bombastic jerk, I think he'd more likely shoot. But I think he'd miss.

Last edited by Paddler; 02/05/16.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thats''cause Lindey Graham is a perverted homo too.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Here it is, boys. Jimmy Carter thinks Trump is in it for the glory and really has no principles, whereas Cruz is just a right wing ideologue. Read "Dickhead". It will likely be Hilary. I couldn't agree more.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/carter-would-pick-trump-over-cruz/ar-BBp61ZY?li=BBnb7Kz

I put Carter above you in the intelligence department. But not much.

You both prove it constantly.

James Earl Carter is incredibly bright. I'm comfortable that he's far brighter than me, and, of course, far brighter than y'all. It's really a shame he didn't win a second term, as we'd have been much better off. Reagan was definitely a huge step down in intelligence and just as huge a step backward for our country. I've never understood why Republicans lionize Reagan, you might just as well worship his co-star Bonzo.

My view of Trump vs Cruz is that it's disgusting vs repugnant. No need to elect either one.

What's bad you believe this [bleep] you write..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (1lessdog, 1minute, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 54 invisible), 2,580 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,564
Posts18,453,755
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.