Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
When any Christian Churches or Synagogues start purchasing Bumper Stickers for Police Vehicles that say either...

"Fu&K BLM" or " Fu&k Islam", I'll be happy to send a donation to contribute...

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Change it to, "In imaginary deities we trust" and I'm all-in.

There you have it folks. Next the whole Declaration of Independence gets a facelift to make the "pro gun" azzhat happy.

I'm sure the Bill of Rights is safe, since the "pro gun" voter has a problem with all men being created equal now....

I think these idiots think that just saying you are pro-gun makes it so. They consider their actions, votes, and agendas sacrosanct and without consequence. They probably think their own feelings are more important than the results... and are not shocked to see unintended consequences and do not consider it their mistake.

It was wonderful when the master of the "good earlobe weld" scope mounting was gone... he pisses me off just breathing after all the idiocy he posted here over the years.

Frigging tool!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Ironic that he returns during the election cycle. Damn shame he didn't get his bloody head removed in whatever frigging accident he had.

Of course there are still plenty on here that will say 'He's a nice guy, except that he voted for Obama'

To those folks I say BLOW ME

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
AMEN

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
I've said a million times, voting isn't a bloodless act.

Of course he believes in the concept that "all men are equal", and leaves out the "created" part. A useless idiot. Granted, he's not alone.

Its also the font from which government run healthcare flows, restrictions and violations of all basic rights take root.

You're either a believer in the founding documents or you're a selfish excuse maker that thinks you're the exception to thousands of years of history and the tyranny......

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Ironic that he returns during the election cycle. Damn shame he didn't get his bloody head removed in whatever frigging accident he had.

Of course there are still plenty on here that will say 'He's a nice guy, except that he voted for Obama'

To those folks I say BLOW ME

Nice guys do not consider everyone else an idiot... and only an idiot would vote for zero and consider himself pro-gun... and expect to get away with it.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by ribka
But Jeff ( Feel the Bern) O is not anti-gun anymore guys. whistle He's changed

Ha ha I crack myself up laugh

Not a "Bern" supporter and I'm at least as pro-gun as anyone on this forum.

I am, however, anti-State-promulgated religion. Particularly in the case of LEO's and the Courts. But you aren't! So you guys should have no problem with my proposal to PLASTER cop cars with all manner of religious hoodoo bullshit, right? Let's get this party STARTED!

Jeff, you stated not too long ago that you weren't going to engage in political discussions here.
Did you change your mind? Do you need that quote read back to you?
I thought your time off from here might be helpful to you, but it seems that's not the case.
As for your assertion that you are at least as pro-gun as anyone here? Your voting for Obama sunk that miles from shore. That ship will never dock.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RickyD
Good luck to the good sheriff, but the easily butt hurt will not give up their incorrect interpretation of the 1st Amendment without a fight.

I'm always ready for good 1A fight. grin

The Supremes already ruled that it's OK to have this motto on our money. That means that the Sheriff can have it on his patrol cars.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's a stupid precedent because now they won't be able to refuse "advertising" from anyone willing to pay.

They can't just let christian churches do it, and turn down everyone else.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Snyper
It's a stupid precedent because now they won't be able to refuse "advertising" from anyone willing to pay.

Then go pick a cause, have some stickers made up and see if you can get it on some patrol vehicles.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The Sheriff of Brazoria County, Texas, put the slogan on our county patrol cars a few months ago. He stated up front the cost was covered by money from drug seizures and other like funds. It was not done as a religious statement, but for patriotism - noting that it was the "National Motto" and appears on our country's currency. It is not a paid commercial for any church or religion! Brazoria Count is strongly conservative, and there are few Democrats here to complain about this, and I will wager some US currency bearing the same slogan that "Allah Akbar" will NEVER be seen on a patrol car here!

Not that religious myself, but I do support this action, for this county, at this time.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

Then go pick a cause, have some stickers made up and see if you can get it on some patrol vehicles.

I have no cause I want advertised, but that's the argument that will be used when someone with a cause wants to make an issue of it, and they will be correct.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I am, however, anti-State-promulgated religion. Particularly in the case of LEO's and the Courts. But you aren't! So you guys should have no problem with my proposal to PLASTER cop cars with all manner of religious hoodoo bullshit, right? Let's get this party STARTED!

What religion were they establishing as the state religion?

Islam is a terrorist organization.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by BarryC

What religion were they establishing as the state religion?

That's exactly what the God haters will never acknowledge. Any separation of church and state was ever intended to be a separation of God from state. It has always been a guard against the government telling you in what way to worship God. The founders and early government leaders never envisioned so many Godless heathens attacking the right to acknowledge the very existence of God.

Last edited by R_H_Clark; 02/13/16.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The battles that some professed Christians choose to fight these days seem pretty small. Protests over fast food establishments, campaigns over a reality TV show, outrage over a hobby store, and stickers on a LEO's car. Especially in a world choked to death by poverty, hunger, violence, bigotry, racism, etc.. Not much Christian opposition voiced against those bigger problems. Some are Christian soldiers against the trivial...and pacifists in the face of the truly awful.

No wonder that people are leaving the church in droves...and no wonder that many who aren't believers aren't attracted to Christianity in the least.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

I have no cause I want advertised, but that's the argument that will be used when someone with a cause wants to make an issue of it, and they will be correct.

Exactly. It will be entertaining for sure......

Won`t be long before the cop cars will be looking like Nascar cars.

Last edited by SCRUBS; 02/13/16.
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Lots of Christians love being victims.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Lots of Christians love being victims.

Lots of victims are thankful they are Christians!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I suppose they are! They seem too often to go hand in hand.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Today's great sadness over Scalia underscores exactly how badly O voters like Jeff screwed us. We are at a crossroads without a good turn to take...

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
722 members (10gaugemag, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 21, 12308300, 76 invisible), 2,729 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,623
Posts18,398,611
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.