Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
A Elmwood, Wisconsin puppy mill was busted yesterday with 50 yellow labs caged within a house with no access to food or water... reported by a concerned neighbor.

Link

Sheriff says that stuff like this doesn't normally happen here'

Phil

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dam that 7 miles from my (as a kid) old house !

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I can understand someone wanting to breed them for the money, but there's no excuse for treating them poorly while doing so.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
I can understand someone wanting to breed them for the money, but there's no excuse for treating them poorly while doing so.

The excuse IS money.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh oh ...I checked out some pics on the web ...I've seen that shed before, time for the wife to call her dad and see if I'm rite 😞

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Absolutely. My son in law has a cool full time job position with the Sheriffs Dept. He gets to do all the SWAT style raids on Puppy Mills. There is more of this going on in the Big Cities than one would ever imagine. smile

When I no longer have the right to protect my own person or property...my person and property have become public property in common.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wife's dad is pizzed !!! She's on the phone with him now ! He is in his 80's...old wet rooster comes to mine ! Trucks and cops hauling stuff away /as I type ! Dam this guy..WAS... a good guy/fell to hard times I guess ....wife's dad gave him a ride to town last week and bought him food.…not knowing what was going on out back ...dammmit! I know the names and his web site..but I'll let this play out.....dam.....

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
There is no call for it, post his picture and name, POS has lost any and all respect, and should be beaten and starved.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
I'm guessing he wasn't going to use them for food, then? Reminds me of the old joke about the man's Vietnamese wife. She over-cooked the dog so he had her arrested for animal abuse.

But seriously, I had a neighbor one time that tried raising white bunnies for the pet trade. You could house train them, walk them on a leash, even do tricks. The business end wasn't working out, though. He ended up just butchering them all to stock his freezer. I guess I shoulda had a SWAT raid done on him.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bugout4x4

Absolutely. My son in law has a cool full time job position with the Sheriffs Dept. He gets to do all the SWAT style raids on Puppy Mills. There is more of this going on in the Big Cities than one would ever imagine. smile

SWAT, for a puppy mill?

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Raiding some old man or woman's home with a SWAT team for having too many pups? I hate animal abuse but I've known a lot of breeders that are a few cards short of a full deck. Oftentimes the human breeder lives only slightly better than the animals and the modern mindset of animal welfare would have our forefathers rolling over in their graves.

Go gittem SWAT boys....lolol

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
People, including lots on this board, are so fricked in the head that the guy would be better off if he had had children caged up in his yard.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pulled the name I did ...the guy did good by me ...something is not rite, he Was one of the good guys ....dam dam dam

Last edited by atvalaska; 04/23/16.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by Bugout4x4

SWAT, for a puppy mill?

SWAT "style" raids. Mostly tweakers and gangsters setting up mills in the big cities. And they are usually already wanted and on the run for far worse crimes and get dangerous when cornered.

His boss is a serious animal lover. smile

Last edited by Bugout4x4; 04/23/16.

When I no longer have the right to protect my own person or property...my person and property have become public property in common.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
7 to 8 miles to the nearest town <2000 folks ...this guys on a farm 65 mile east of the twin city's...

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Puppy mills and inferior breeding is the way of life by the AMISH... Sad but true...Dogs have the minimum.. Just enough to keep the law away... With few exceptions these dogs will break down with hip dysplasia and other avoidable genetic maladies that can be avoided with proper breeding..

John
=
Waterfowler at hart along with my late Baydog 9/26/20 ..
=
=
Striving to be turdlike.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
604 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12308300, 160user, 17CalFan, 53 invisible), 2,706 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,737
Posts18,401,102
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.