Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
ChetAF Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
It turns out I am not much of an assault rifle guy. About four or five years ago, I bought a new Sig 556 rifle thinking it might be fun to play with. I brought it home and put it in the safe. Other than taking it out and wiping it off once in awhile, it is still sitting in the safe. I am beginning to think this zombie apocalypse isn't going to happen and I am too busy running the ranch to do any bird refuge occupying, so I am going to sell it.

This is a like new Sig 556 with the folding/collapsible stock. Not the AR version, the original 556 type. I can't find a mark on it anywhere, but I will call it 99.9% condition to be conservative.

$1,400 shipped.

Best,

Chet

The first great thing is to find yourself and for that you need solitude and contemplation. I can tell you deliverance will not come from the rushing noisy centers of civilization. It will come from the lonely places. Fridtjof Nansen
GB1

ChetAF Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Up

The first great thing is to find yourself and for that you need solitude and contemplation. I can tell you deliverance will not come from the rushing noisy centers of civilization. It will come from the lonely places. Fridtjof Nansen
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Might want to slip it back into the safe Chet, God forbid hitlery is elected in Nov it will be worth over twice what you want for it now.

GLWTS regardless.

Trump Won!
ChetAF Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Up

ChetAF Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Up for the morning crowd.

IC B2

ChetAF Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Up

ChetAF Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Up for the surfing at work crowd.

ChetAF Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
$1300 shipped

ChetAF Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Up

ChetAF Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
To answer a couple of questions, it does have the picatinny rail with the pop up sights and it accepts standard AR-15 magazines.

Sharp looking rifle. Has a little different look than the standard black gun. Basically the civilian version of the Swiss SG 550.

$1200 shipped

IC B3

ChetAF Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Up

ChetAF Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

ChetAF Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
$1100 shipped

ChetAF Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Up

ChetAF Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Up

ChetAF Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I have been asked about trades by a couple of guys. I will consider trades (up or down) for a Nightforce 2.5-10 scope, a Leupold 6x36 with the LR duplex, a S&B Summit scope or a colt 1911.

Thanks,

Chet

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I own the very same rifle. It is an incredibly accurate and robust shooter. Being piston driven there is not the slightest recoil and stays right on target. Check out Hickock 45 on YouTube.

Bump for you. Awesome gun.

America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

658 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1234, 1eyedmule, 10ring1, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,903 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,576
Posts18,453,975
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.