Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by mog75
Sad thing is day after he gets elected and switches back to his true liberal policies, all we'll hear from the trumptards is that hillary would have been worse. There'll be no mention that there was a proven conservative option during the primaries.

He'd have to swing pretty bad to Left flank H-Dog...

Would you trust him or her with the Supreme Court...?

Just me, I'd take a chance on him long before trusting her.

And, he may not be war monger people think, reportedly was against the Iraq War, seems more isolationist than most R's and most D's.

Given the choice of Donald or Hillary, to me it's a no brainer.

DF

GB1

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
It's no surprise that trump draws democrats. He's been on their side all his life. When he wins over conservatives I'll be impressed. (With his acting skills)

Sounds like the establishment description of Ronaldus Magnus 36 years ago.

I really hope your right and I'm wrong. If I could get crap on the campfire for the next 8 years for thinking the second coming of Reagan was a liberal I'd love every minute of it. I'll vote for him if he's the choice. Just have zero faith that he's much more conservative than hillary.

His base is a lot different than hers. If elected, I don't see him abandoning his pledges or his base.

He's a populist of sorts and seems more isolationist than the mainstream, both sides of the isle. He has a different paradigm of the U.S. in relationship with the rest of the world. It may be time to re-think a lot of that.

He's been compared to Andy Jackson and old Andy's picture on the $20 bill is being replaced by a P.C. black woman. The establishment would like to do the same P.C. trick with The Donald. Just make him go away, replaced with a big dose of P.C. He has largely defused the P.C. weapon used so long by the left and the media to reign in and control those not already on the reservation.

Them hating him makes a lot of people like him. Or, said another way, you can tell a lot about a man by his enemies list... cool

That may be Donald's greatest credential...

DF

Last edited by Dirtfarmer; 04/28/16.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Redneck
That'll pizz off a lotta Cruzers..

Picking "Baba Yaga" for VP isn't going to help. By end of next Tuesday Cruz will become footnote in history of US elections. I think Americans are beginning to realize that the only person that can beat HRC at the ballot box is DJT.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Look, I've seen this as a possibility and have said so. I'm not positive that this will be a significant trend. It could happen throughout the Rust Belt, and should that happen it would shock the Dems and the pundits. Might shock me too....

Originally Posted by Bristoe
http://www.salon.com/2016/04/25/bad..._of_pennsylvania_dems_to_switch_parties/

Donald Trump is coaxing tens of thousands of Pennsylvania Dems to switch parties

An unprecedented number of Pennsylvanians have switched their party affiliation from Democrat to Republican ahead of Tuesday’s primary in order to vote Trump, according to a Duluth News Tribune report.

The report said that “61,500 Democrats have become Republicans so far this year, part of a 145,000 jump in Republican registrations since the fall 2015 election.”

Many of these voters crossing party lines are working-class, middle-aged and “feel Trump is sticking it to the man.” They feel the Democratic party has prioritized the wants of more lucrative voting blocs, like youths, minorities and yuppies. For this reason, they find Trump’s political incorrectness refreshing.

“The silent majority’s been kept quiet by all the political correctness in the world,” Laurie McGinnis, a 49-year-old school bus driver, told the paper.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by Redneck
That'll pizz off a lotta Cruzers..

Picking "Baba Yaga" for VP isn't going to help. By end of next Tuesday Cruz will become footnote in history of US elections. I think Americans are beginning to realize that the only person that can beat HRC at the ballot box is DJT.

Exactly. He's already proving that he can pull in democrap crossovers and independents votes.

Cruz has no chance in hell of getting a democrap vote. They'd die first.

He might get independents if he distances himself from the televangelist snake-oil mongers.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

272 members (22kHornet, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 24 invisible), 2,475 guests, and 942 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,733
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.