24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It seems like the TV show "The First 48" is a fair reflection of reality as I know it, in that most killers and their victims come from the same racial groups; blacks killing other blacks, Hispanics killing other Hispanics, and whites killing other whites.

BP-B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Rost ,

I fully agree -here in Florida [panhandle] nearly all the kids are gangsta wannabees many of their parents are beside themselves over it .
Midday around here we see out of shape 20ish year old girls wearing their house jammies -dirty $7 walmart slippers stumbling around in convenient stores with blacks . They've fallen right in with the black way of life -dependent on the gov't for a check and no plan of bettering themselves.
The young guys I work with remember them from school -and comment how they have gone way down hill in appearance .
-------------------------------------------------------

TRH ,

Cox is the worst of the worst with their bulllshit .

Last edited by ol_mike; 05/01/16.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
It seems like the TV show "The First 48" is a fair reflection of reality as I know it, in that most killers and their victims come from the same racial groups; blacks killing other blacks, Hispanics killing other Hispanics, and whites killing other whites.

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You must first debase all cultural and societal norms into an "anything goes" mentality. Once you eliminate behavior guidelines, you can rebuild it into whatever you want or just let it continue to devolve into primordial chaos.

The reality is all that societies & their government eventually come to an end.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 05/01/16.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JimD.
Read The Tavistock Institute.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Jim ,

I'm tired after having read a lot today -but can this is a spot where I might learn more than a thing or two . Quite possibly things I wish I hadn't read .

Thanks -Mike

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
I think that the people who watch the final commercial for "company X" and see that a director has chosen to represent the commercials design outlay with an interracial element must be afraid of saying anything for fear of being publicly outed.
I've seen commercials for pizza, insurance, banking, everything really.
I would suggest to the fire this ...
there's probably a handful of directors who are casting these commercials.
if the company buying the ad directly told them to change it , we would see them on the news saying " Kelly Blue Book told me to fire the black man and replace him with a white man".
the truth is that it's not common.
The actual number of interracial couples based on population is so small that it's hardly measurable.
so when do we start seeing transgendered commercials?

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This whole politically correct thing is a fight. The commercials are there as an attack on traditional values. We need to be honest and see how the blacks and queers have planned and fought to be in the drivers seat. The politicians and media are gutless jellyfish, they drift with the flow.

We will continue to lose until we fight, boycots, marches that kind of thing. Bruce Springsteen and his cronys have boycotted North Carolina, some friends took their whole family to see him last week. These are good traditional god fearing Americans, but their support in Pa tells Springsteen he is right. As long as we live in the ring but refuse to fight, the man throwing punches is going to continue to whoop our asses.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The actual number of interracial couples based on population is so small that it's hardly measurable.

Not any more. You need to look around when you are out and about. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
the actual number of MARRIED interracial couples is probably really low....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
the actual number of MARRIED interracial couples is probably really low....

Of course, that would mess up the Government benefits. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's the blonde girl with the Ivy League educated bro in commercials and advertising. They live in a manicured community of 3500+ sq. Ft. houses with manicured lawns that looks like a prime suburb in the Midwest. In real life, it's the blonde girt with Natty Dreadlocks.

The White dudes have the Asian chicks, and a few Asian dudes with the brunette European. They all live in the chic Urban Rival part of some city that is as clean and friendly as Helsinki.

They all commute to work in 5 minutes with no traffic, mom is happy to cook super healthy meals, the neighbor guy next door is always a caucasian idiot who over paid for a car, insurance, or can't grill without setting the house on fire.

Yeah, I've seen these commercials.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's the Disney portrayal of how they envision American society should be. It reminds me of an old song lyric. See if this stirs a memory from the '60's.

THE MONKEES LYRICS
"Pleasant Valley Sunday"

The local rock group down the street
Is trying hard to learn their song
Seranade the weekend squire, who just came out to mow his lawn

Another Pleasant Valley Sunday
Charcoal burning everywhere
Rows of houses that are all the same
And no one seems to care

See Mrs. Gray she's proud today because her roses are in bloom
Mr. Green he's so serene, He's got a t.v. in every room

Here in status symbol land
Mothers complain about how hard life is
And the kids just don't understand

Creature comfort goals
They only numb my soul and make it hard for me to see
My thoughts all seem to stray, to places far away
I need a change of scenery

Ta Ta Ta...

Charcoal burning everywhere
Here in status symbol land

Another Pleasant Valley Sunday...

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Joe Jackson:

Pretty women out walking with gorillas down my street
From my window I'm staring while my coffee goes cold

Look over there
(Where?)
There, there's a lady that I used to know
She's married now or engaged or something so I'm told

Is she really going out with him?
Is she really gonna take him home tonight?
Is she really going out with him?
Because if my eyes don't deceive me
There's something going wrong around here

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dh84
Ever notice idiots and criminals are always portrayed as white men in commercials? Watch any home alarm home security system commercial like Brinks ect...

You know that the Justice Brothers come after them if they portray minorities in a negative light. They use boycotts, protests and even legal action. They don't have to win the legal action, the harassment is enough.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
480 members (10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 160user, 300jimmy, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 45 invisible), 2,188 guests, and 1,006 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,596
Posts18,398,160
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.