-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

"Another assaulter and I trained our lasers on his chest and fired several rounds," Bissonnette wrote. "The bullets tore into him, slamming his body into the floor until he was motionless."

http://www.businessinsider.com/photo-of-bin-ladens-body-wont-ever-be-shown-2016-5

But this is perhaps the most measured and polite description that one could give of how operator after operator took turns dumping magazines' worth of ammunition into bin Laden's body, two confidential sources within the community have told us. When all was said and done, UBL had over a hundred bullets in him, by the most conservative estimate.

???

Insights?

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Insight into what? Why they shot him up? Why Obama won't show the pictures?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow, I feel really bad about tha... Oh wait, no I don't.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I'm thinking the OP is looking for a confirmation of sorts.... could this happen or did it? IE everyone dump a mag into him.

I don't see taht the OP would care, but just curious IMHO.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
And then we should have removed his head and put in in a glass case with a sign that read 'This is what happens to terrorists'

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
And then we should have removed his head, pickled it in pig piss, and put in in a glass case with a sign that read 'This is what happens to terrorists'

Fixed it!

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Personally, I think his head should have been impaled on a large pole and put right in the middle of Mecca with that same message.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I would have treated his cased head like the Stanley Cup, each SEAL Team member could take it home for a week to show it off.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
dig his ass up, i'll dump a few mags into it.

My diploma is a DD214
B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by rem141r
dig his ass up, i'll dump a few mags into it.

He is shark food now.

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
IC B3

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I would have treated his cased head like the Stanley Cup, each SEAL Team member could take it home for a week to show it off.

I Like

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Id let Seal Team Six play soccer with it, in much the style Mongols play polo...and I'd televise it.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Only thing that bothers me about this whole thing is I didn't get to dump a mag into him.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
His head wrapped in bacon in a glass case. Every SEAL team member deserved to get a chance to shoot that pig [bleep].

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I was kind of wondering if the article holds water based on what certain members might know about the workings of the present training and discipline in the military.

I only posted 'bait quotes' from the article. For those who didn't read it, the author made it sound like special ops personal might not be upholding the highest standards of military discipline.

Perhaps it's all speculative? Who knows?

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's all BS for the gullible

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
I was kind of wondering if the article holds water based on what certain members might know about the workings of the present training and discipline in the military.

I only posted 'bait quotes' from the article. For those who didn't read it, the author made it sound like special ops personal might not be upholding the highest standards of military discipline.

I read it and the author can blow it out his ass.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Those lads didn't get selected for that mission because they lacked discipline or professionalism. It would be a great team picture though.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Klikitarik

They kill things, fuq discipline. I don't care what they did to him.

D
DW7 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Do you really think they'd waste the time dumpin mags when they could be gathering Intel on a hit and run type mission? The articles bunk.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (444Matt, 44automag, 35sambar, 10gaugemag, 6mmCreedmoor, 6MMWASP, 12 invisible), 1,668 guests, and 854 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,660
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.