Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
[Linked Image]

Now THIS was worth the price of admission...............

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Paddler
Not at all scared. No reason to be, I can survive and thrive in any political environment.

Trump is a failure in all aspects of his life, multiple bankruptcies, marriages, etc. A know nothing, narcissistic liar. What's amazing to me is to see Republicans line up for him. One must be terribly uniformed and/or truth proof to do that. Pretty sad commentary on the electorate. Our pendulum will swing back and forth over time, I doubt it will swing far enough into crazy to elect Trump.

Dear God:

This is the guy I was talking to you about in my prayers...

Don't you have a freight train or something that can give him an attitude adjustment? A Freightliner would do, if you don't have any trains in this local neighbor...

your humble servant,
The American Public

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Seafire
Not at all scared. No reason to be, I can survive and thrive in any political environment.

Trump is a failure in all aspects of his life, multiple bankruptcies, marriages, etc. A know nothing, narcissistic liar. What's amazing to me is to see Republicans line up for him. One must be terribly uniformed and/or truth proof to do that. Pretty sad commentary on the electorate. Our pendulum will swing back and forth over time, I doubt it will swing far enough into crazy to elect Trump.

Dear God:

Don't you have a freight train or something that can give him an attitude adjustment? A Freightliner would do, if you don't have any trains in this local neighbor...

your humble servant,
The American Public

Unfortunately, Paddler is right. It is indeed a sad commentary of the IQ of the average voter when a RINO like Trump, with all his baggage, secures the Republican nomination.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Peckers' attitude has changed dramatically over the last couple of months. He used to be smugly sarcastic but now that it's looking more and more like a yuge Trump victory his sarcasm has turned bitter.

The little POS, patient molesting Hilary supporter is scared. Scared and powerless over the ass whooping Trump is about to deliver. I wouldn't want to be Jon Middletons female patients over the next 4 months. They're likely to see an increase in the molestation and inappropriate touching as peddlerphile asserts his dominance over his patients.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Dear God:

your humble servant,
The American Public

Unfortunately, Paddler is right. It is indeed a sad commentary of the IQ of the average voter when a RINO like Trump, with all his baggage, secures the Republican nomination.
Rob the chit off my ass, i wipe in the morning has more substance than your opinion.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Dear God:

your humble servant,
The American Public

No he's not right. Neither are you. You chastise low IQ voters and those that disagree with your political leanings. You and others call people narcissistic and are under the false impression that tens of millions of us are being fooled. We aren't being fooled, the GOPe has fooled us for years and this election cycle has highlighted how out of touch the GOPe is. Your attitude and statements highlights your narcissism and hypocrisy. RINO used to be a bad thing but the republican establishment managed to make being a republican an embarrassment. There are unfortunately only 2 party's so if you want to run for president those are your choices. The Republican Party is going to learn to represent the citizens not the other way around. If they don't get onboard they're toast. Which is fine by me.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Dear God:

your humble servant,
The American Public

Rob the chit off my ass, i wipe in the morning has more substance than your opinion.

When I had shoulder surgery I bought a bidet.....it's AWESOME. I call it piddler when it's actively engaged in cleaning my ass....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Dear God:

your humble servant,
The American Public

No he's not right. Neither are you. You chastise low IQ voters and those that disagree with your political leanings. You and others call people narcissistic and are under the false impression that tens of millions of us are being fooled. We aren't being fooled, the GOPe has fooled us for years and this election cycle has highlighted how out of touch the GOPe is. Your attitude and statements highlights your narcissism and hypocrisy. RINO used to be a bad thing but the republican establishment managed to make being a republican an embarrassment. There are unfortunately only 2 party's so if you want to run for president those are your choices. The Republican Party is going to learn to represent the citizens not the other way around. If they don't get onboard they're toast. Which is fine by me.

As we speak, you're being conned by the consummate con artist. this guy was a Demonrat for 10 years as recently as 6 years ago for Chrissakes. He's praised TARP, O-Care, Canadian single-payer health care, the GM auto-bailout and the Stimulus. He's fought conservatives tooth and nail on issue after issue. He can't say enough good about eminent domain. His "knowledge" of "trade" constitutes a complete repudiation of Adam Smith and David Ricardo. In addition to being a draft dodger, serial adulterer and serial bankrupt, he's actually shown very poor business acumen. He is incontrovertibly a narcissist. What is happening is that Republicans have nominated their own Obama (a narcissistic cult leader) but one who has even less grasp on the issues than Obama. I don't think there's been a less informed presidential candidate in modern history than Donald Drumpf (he actually proposed disbanding NATO and allowing ISIS to occupy Syria, so we could then go in and take over the country. crazy ) and the fact is, he's actually farther to the Left than Hillary on numerous issues.

No worries though. He has zero chance of winning, so we'll hand it to the Dems (Hillary no less mad ) yet again. That's how stupid we, er, you and your ilk, are.

Jordan

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Dear God:

your humble servant,
The American Public

You're right about one thing. Being a Republican is embarrassing these days. So easily fooled by the establishment for so long, they who made promises they couldn't keep, like repealing the ACA, etc, now so pissed off you'll settle for somebody like Trump, who's not a Republican, not a conservative but who is a failure by any objective measure, a complete DB, an unrepentant liar with no core beliefs. I pity you, you deserve better. Or maybe not. If you're stupid enough to back Trump, well....

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
H,mmmm, lets see. I paid no Federal and no State for the past 3 years and will zero out again for this year. At the present, looks like I'll probably owe some Federal next year but may not.

Doesn't necessarily make me 3-4 times smarter than Trump. But he seems to be smart enough.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

With that post your true colors are shown, you and Piddles have a good time blowin' each other.

No wonder Cali is such a fuqked up place.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Dear God:

your humble servant,
The American Public

Unfortunately, Paddler is right

Mathematical impossibility.....

I'm sure when Padiddler was potty trained as a kid, his dad stuck his head in the water and then flushed it..... something he must to this day... how else could you explain all the schidt between his ears?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Dear God:

your humble servant,
The American Public

When I had shoulder surgery I bought a bidet.....it's AWESOME. I call it piddler when it's actively engaged in cleaning my ass....

Just passing on a health care tip....When you think of Padiddler cleaning your back side, just remember, you have no idea where that tongue has been, much less his fingers...

and think of a computer, garbage in, garbage out...

with Padiddler, its schidt in, but none out...that's why he's so full of it...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
the sad part is i have to go to a AFB next month in california. Which means i have to cross the colorado river. Which presents all kinds of problems crossing the mohave desert.
I really wish those bridges weren't there.
I see cacklefornia all the time here. Like from a facbook page on my home town. Young woman writes in crying she can't pay her rent. she is from california. decides to help out another new arrival, a woman she knows was arrested on theft charges and drugs in california. so she puts this woman on her cellphone plan, and buys her a 400dollar phone.
the woman takes off leaving her holding the bag.
I really do think it's the smog.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Think those two should pack up their KY and go riot at Donald's convention.

Looking forward to replays of Chicago 68' at Clevlnd and Phili. (so old I watched that live on AFTV !)

That will insure Donald's landslide.

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

110 members (10Glocks, 44mc, 7887mm08, 808outdoors, Akhutr, 21, 12 invisible), 1,569 guests, and 699 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,682
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.