-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Meanwhile, our congresscritters suffer no punishment or similar public humiliation for their evil.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/german-...-stance-on-refugees-20160528-gp6czl.html

May 29, 2016 - 11:52AM

[Linked Image]
German MP Sahra Wagenknecht has her face covered with cream after activists threw a cake at her during a party congress in Magdeburg, Germany. Photo: Hendrik Schmidt

Magdeburg: A prominent member of Germany's far-left Linke party was hit in the face with a chocolate cream pie on Saturday in an attack claimed by a self-styled "anti-fascist" group protesting her stance on refugees.

Sahra Wagenknecht, who has advocated putting a limit on the number of refugees Germany should accept, is the second German politician to be attacked with a dessert this year over her position on asylum seekers.

Beatrix von Storch of the anti-immigrant Alternative for Germany party suffered a similar fate last month.

Wagenknecht was sitting in the front row during the opening speech at a party congress when a young man stopped in front of her and threw the creamy pie in her face, before shouting what sounded like slogans.

The party's president interrupted his speech. As cameramen rushed towards her, one party official asked journalists not to film or take pictures of Wagenknecht as another sought to screen the Linke's parliamentary group leader with a jacket.

The man who threw the pie was swiftly taken away by security and offered no resistance. A young woman later said they belonged to a group called the "Anti-fascist Initiative, pies against the enemies of mankind", which was outraged by Wagenknecht's refugee policy.

Wagenknecht suffered a backlash in her own party when she spoke of a cap on how many refugees Germany should take in. The party has since distanced itself from that stance.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
When those charged with the security of a nation cave because of the fear of taking a cream pie in the face, that nations future is suspect.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
When those charged with the security of a nation cave because of the fear of taking a cream pie in the face, that nations future is suspect.

Sounds like almost every politician in Wash., D.C. mad

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hitting the wrong politicians there. They need to be hitting the Cucks.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is chocolate cream pie halal?

laugh laugh

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
White folk are doomed.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
White folk are doomed.

I mean even slight resistance to maniacal Merkel's genocidal plans towards ethnic Germans gets you shunned by your party and a pie jammed in your fuggin face.

Doomed.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
White folk are doomed.

I mean even slight resistance to maniacal Merkel's genocidal plans towards ethnic Germans gets you shunned by your party and a pie jammed in your fuggin face.

Doomed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep ole merkel is a POS --and I think she's ---- well I talked about those fine people last night better not say anything else for a while .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Jewish?

Correct, she's half Jewish from her mothers side which means she's a Jew according to Talmudic law. She was also a card carrying commie back in the East Germany days.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Meanwhile, our congresscritters suffer no punishment or similar public humiliation for their evil.

It's coming.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm with the lady MP. The limit is 100% less than what has been allowed in.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Sounds like the Lady that was assaulted is attempting to stop or limit the flow.

Maybe you don't support that.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

That is funny...my reaction was "kill the pie throwing c nts".

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I love the idea of face pies as political protest. It's enough to make somebody look really silly on camera for YouTube videos and Internet memes and such, but if he then rants and raves about it, he looks sillier still.

Terrific in any case, but positively exquisite for people who take themselves way too seriously.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Sounds like the Lady that was assaulted is attempting to stop or limit the flow.

Maybe you don't support that.

She didn't come out and call for the expulsion of the immigrants. A mere cap on the inflow of human jetsam and flotsam is still insufficient. That's my issue with her.

I understand that Australia has solved this by turning back every boat the Australian Navy catches headed to Australia: that's a solution.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

71 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 44automag, 9 invisible), 1,961 guests, and 716 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,174
Posts18,465,406
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.