Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
the Nazi propaganda instruments used to publish polls as well. What is the difference?

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I really doubt the veracity of the polls. Too easy to manipulate them.

Sam......

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
What I can't understand is if all these polls are accurate I should be seeing a whole bunch of hillary signs, but I'm not seeing any.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
About 11 key states are what is important. They need to be flipped red.
Trump my not even be the nominee as the GOP and RNC are still working to free up the delegates to vote for whomever they want - even on the first ballot.
Our Country is hanging by a thread.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nothing. There is no way for the Republicans to make things better than the current situation.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
IC B2

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Do what I am doing. Volunteer for the Trump campaign.

I didn't even vote for the guy in the primary. And I am really not that thrilled about him. BUT, he is going to need help to win and I am willing to help him do that for the betterment of the nation. The coordinator for the Mich volunteers contacted me yesterday as a matter of fact.

For those of you who really wanted for Trump to win, quit being window lickers and do something that will help Trump win the election. Your single vote isnt enough. Convince others and make sure they show up on election day. If you live in a battleground state, and you do not do this, then you are not worth pi$$ to me.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Is everybody getting tired of winning yet? whistle

I hope we can pull a rabbit out of hat on this one, but I'm not betting the farm on it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No wonder there are so many Polish jokes....they're never right.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Assuming that these are accurate, im hoping that there is a cohort of people that will be Trump voters but will not admit it in a poll. There seems to be some evidence of this in GB with the "Leaves" and Hannity has also mentioned it. Sorry, no source.

And there are a large number of D's by some polls who will not vote for Clinton. Hopefully some will swing over and vote for Trump. Additionally, the D "libertarian" candidate (name escapes me at the moment) will drain some gas from Clinton in the same manner. Hopefully.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ltppowell
We have a little over three months to bring Trump up to Clinton's popularity. Trying to make her less popular is a losing proposition.

A montage of video clips of her (lying) explaining her private server and saying it was allowed...followed by the truth...

Another montage of video about the Benghazi attacks & how it was a youtube video that sparked the attack....followed by the truth and maybe a little speculation that the terrorists might have been inspired after gaining sensitive information from an unsecure server... wink

His attack on her last week was spot on & before all the smoke clears, it's gonna get a lot uglier...I predict "the clinton foundation" is gonna give both her and bill a lot of heartburn in the near future.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Doing the same thing for Trump, I did for Cruz. Just sent him a little money. Dollars spent on campaign adds, win elections. Spend a little money to help defeat the Hildog. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Relax, quit believing polls and just vote for whoever the Republican Presidential nominee is. The people that say they won't vote at all if they don't like the Republican nominee is the reason we have Obama and will have Hildebeast if she's not in prison.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by CCCC
Anyone who takes that polling data seriously at this point and then wants to use it a some kind of "right now" call to action is - what's the word? - it's on the tip of my tongue.

Out of this current mess will evolve sufficient clarity - and those polls will be willingly forgotten.

There is no room hear for common sense. Shame on you! wink

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Considering how inaccurate the polls have been recently I don't pay much attention to them.

Trump hasn't even started his campaign yet, when he does Hilary is toast. A lot of people won't admit to voting for Trump for fear of social and economic repercussions. Democrats don't like free thinkers and they DON'T support an individual's right to choose, unless that choice is murdering babies or taking it up the ass.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Trump hasn't even started his campaign yet, when he does Hilary is toast.

I'll be glad when he does, and she is.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Doing the same thing for Trump, I did for Cruz. Just sent him a little money. Dollars spent on campaign adds, win elections. Spend a little money to help defeat the Hildog. Hasbeen

I'm pretty sure that's the right answer. You can't beat a Democrat by hoping they will lose and calling them liars (true or not) only works against Republicans. Democrats are depraved and they like their politicians the same way.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Trump hasn't even started his campaign yet, when he does Hilary is toast.

I'll be glad when he does, and she is.

Me too. I'm glad that he hasn't been going full bore yet, politics and hit pieces get old and people get tired of it quickly. I can't wait till that miserable bltch is sent packing.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
To prison would be my choice.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
To prison would be my choice.

That's a distant second to what I'd truly like to see befall that bitch.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 160user, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 58 invisible), 2,741 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,365
Posts18,469,035
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.