Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I lived as a "Gentile" among the Mormons of Northern Utah For 5 years in the 1960s. My father had a defense industry job there. Giving the devil his due I must say the Mormons are hard working, industrious, and church oriented folks. I attended LDS seminary for an hour a day in the 9th grade. The book of Mormon I can promise you takes liberty with history. Non-Mormons were pretty much societal outcasts when I lived there. I learned in seminary and from missionaries that the Mormons are expecting govermental and social upheaval and have a shadow government plan in place for the U.S. We could probably do worse unless of course part of that plan is the massacre of gentiles. They have claimed to me to be the nation prophesied about in Ezekiel 37 and 38. I always thought that nation was Israel. The way things are unfolding we might soon see.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
GB1

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Short answer to the original question: Approximately as likely as Hillary announcing that after considerable soul searching, she has decided to withdraw because she is not morally worthy to be President.

Be not weary in well doing.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by denton
Short answer to the original question: Approximately as likely as Hillary announcing that after considerable soul searching, she has decided to withdraw because she is not morally worthy to be President.

Just what I thought. grin

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yeah leave it to Denton to bust out the common sense and stick to the topic at hand, grin, I just picked up an AR15 yesterday just in case my vote against Hillary is ineffective.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
can we start a pool on hillary winning utah ?

if she is nominated and loses utah, you lose

if she drops out you lose

do we have a mormon member who will hold the money ?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I don't see the Mormons agreeing with much of anything that The Ancient and Ailing Gorgon professes to stand for.

Utah didn't go for Dollar Bill in 1992 (Bush) and 1996 (Dole):

Electoral map 92/96

Last edited by gonehuntin; 06/27/16.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stlooiearch
you are a world class jerk

suggest you come to Palmyra, NY for a week around July 15th and spout your hateful crap. probably would not make it back to your cave with all the nazi flags and photos of Adolph !

"Stool Research" has spoken. COWER in fear,....now the Mormon Church is his posse.

Larry,....WTF possessed you to come up with something that personal, and close to your heart as your latest, and predictably short lived latest handle.

according to your last PM,....you only have 25-26 left.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just got a PM from Stool Research,....he actually IS (finally) gonna' use chit for brains on his next go-round,....

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Owl Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Greg, does that mean that you're an official Turd Clan member with a PM from Larry ? LOL

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
i sent the oracle a pm ? news here. the record highs down there affecting your mind ?

just looked at all my pms, you are not there.

maybe arizona goes for hillary ? in state polling a dead heat and 30% hispanics. LaRaza probably already has your name on their list.

you are ?

Last edited by stlooiearch; 06/27/16.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hell,...my membership in that outfit is YEARS old.

At the founding, and initial configuring, the Turdlikes were a loosely disorganized group of confused , habitual miscreants.

Getting blessed out by any NUMBER of "Known Trolls" was a good credential / qualifier.

Oldman1943 started to DEFINE the term,...and somehow his name is now (falsely) related to qualification,...

Look,...there were a damn FLOCK of trolls here once,... you needed an umbrella when you walked out into the Campfire square. I mean a bloody FLOCK.

Some chit like seagulls, some like turkeys,...some projectile vomit atcha'.

Turdlikes take their good whisky and jokin' with compadres
to heart,...

Few, if any take these trollish cretins seriously.

Root, the Fruit, is but one example of this.

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
i sent the oracle a pm ? news here. the record highs down there affecting your mind ?

maybe arizona goes for hillary ? in state polling a dead heat and 30% hispanics. LaRaza probably already has your name on their list.

you are ?

You WILL (again)

Last edited by crossfireoops; 06/27/16.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
oldman1942 Offline
Campfire Ranger

Loc: WY & FL
Gee, that's really scary comin' from a guy who lives in a desert junkyard.

As with the other "worst of the worst" we now know who you are and where you live.

Despite all your chest thmpin', none of you trolls ever came to stalk me.

While I would never bother visiting your junkyard, can't speak for everybody.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

you are ?

Naw, Larry,...you, of ALL people would never send chit like that posted above to anybody here,...

Correct ?

GTC

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

Look,...there were a damn FLOCK of trolls here once,... you needed an umbrella when you walked out into the Campfire square. I mean a bloody FLOCK.

Some chit like seagulls, some like turkeys,...some projectile vomit atcha'.

Turdlikes take their good whisky and jokin' with compadres
to heart,...

Few, if any take these trollish cretins seriously.

Root, the Fruit, is but one example of this.

GTC

Larry's newest handle, "stool research" gives him a window to examine the above noted troll excrement.

DF

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
oldman1942 Offline
Campfire Ranger

Loc: WY & FL
Gee, that's really scary comin' from a guy who lives in a desert junkyard.

As with the other "worst of the worst" we now know who you are and where you live.

Despite all your chest thmpin', none of you trolls ever came to stalk me.

While I would never bother visiting your junkyard, can't speak for everybody.

Now, wait a minute, Larry.

Didn't you about wet your Depends when you thought Bricktop was going to visit you in Pinedale...??

Weren't you sputtering on and on about the Sheriff, SWAT, FBI, etc. your posse, et. al., backing you up..??

You can't re-write history, some of us do remember how it went down...

DF

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I see the Herpes-Simplex, AKA Larry Root is erupting again. I must say his new handle matches the excrement he spews..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
i'll try and understand this.

GTC gets a pm from some other member he belives i am ?

the only pms i have relate to purchasing and selling things

others join in thinking the same ?

this pertains to utah and hillary how ?

and you folks will not identify yourself ?

okay

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 16penny, 1337Fungi, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 58 invisible), 3,325 guests, and 1,123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,304
Posts18,468,097
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.