Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Go fishing or something. Life's too short to be miserable all the time.

I was wondering what all the Cruz guys have been doing with their time the last few weeks instead of filling up the forum with Trump threads.

I do fish a lot. A whole lot. For the most part, this election is over. Why hang around a bunch of kooks that can't grasp the concept that they can't win it alone?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
GB1

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by gunner500
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lmmfaolaugh

Now how is it you'd know music by a lady that used to be married to a possum? laugh

He stopped loving her, Sunday morning

[Linked Image]

You shot me in my eye wit a twennyfiii. laugh laugh

Trump Won!
S
SakoAV Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by RickyD
I'm not an anybody but clinton person, I'm a Trump voter.

If Trump fails miserably - and lets be honest here, how many presidents in our history have been wildly successful at the level Trump needs to be to turn this country around....

then Fox, the fence sitters and the ABC people get to say I told you so.
Buyers remorse, much?

Had Kasich won the nomination for example, I would not have any interest in voting for him. Of course I'd never vote for Hillary but I couldn't bring myself to endorse his brand of politics.
So does that mean that if Kasich won you would not have voted for him but sat this one out (too)?

Explain to me how the neocon Kasich would have been better for America and Americans than the uncharged felon.

S
SakoAV Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by gunner500
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lmmfaolaugh

Now how is it you'd know music by a lady that used to be married to a possum? laugh

He stopped loving her, Sunday morning

[Linked Image]

I coulda swore I saw that thing, or a strong resemblance thereof, giving a "speech" at the Republican Convention last night. He was booed right outta the joint.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

152 members (35, 10Glocks, 44mc, 7x57Hunter, 7887mm08, 808outdoors, 14 invisible), 1,976 guests, and 813 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,699
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.