Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
KC Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Just watched Donald Trump's acceptance speech at the RNC. For a year I have been thinking that I will vote against Hillary no matter who the Republican candidate is. But now I will vote for Trump and for only the second time in my life, I will contribute to the campaign.

KC

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I just did the same-- made my second campaign contribution.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Best speech ever - I am no longer an anyone but Hillary, i am a Trump supporter.

"Blessed is the man whose wife is his best friend - especially if she likes to HUNT!"

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
KC & kingston,

Good men. Contribute directly to Trump, not to the RNC. Sign up at you local Trump for President offices as volunteers. It's fun to walk precincts for someone you believe in.

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
huh?

"Blessed is the man whose wife is his best friend - especially if she likes to HUNT!"

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I have two close friends who have recently been convinced to support Trump. They were totally against him as recent as 3 weeks ago.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Robert White,

Way to go. I'm always trying to get people on the dark side to see the light of liberty.

Keep up your patriotic work. We appreciate it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My father, the most apolitical man I've ever known who has - to my knowledge - never supported a candidate or even voted, has a Trump sticker on his truck. I asked him about it. His response? "SOB is gonna put folks back to work".

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by 4ager
My father, the most apolitical man I've ever known who has - to my knowledge - never supported a candidate or even voted, has a Trump sticker on his truck. I asked him about it. His response? "SOB is gonna put folks back to work".

I sure hope there are lots more folks in this country like your dad. The thought of another 8 years of this decay is hard to stomach! Elk

A true friend is someone who reaches for your
hand but touches your heart !!!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
trump is running what i think will come to be known as a prett effective campaign.
He hit the sticky points in his speech about the witch.
And he is appealing to members of both parties.
Get people back to work.
stop the regulation putting people out of work.
make america strong again world wide.
americans for americans.
Build the dang wall.
what's not to like.
He's going after sanders supporters.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KC

Just watched Donald Trump's acceptance speech at the RNC. For a year I have been thinking that I will vote against Hillary no matter who the Republican candidate is. But now I will vote for Trump and for only the second time in my life, I will contribute to the campaign.

KC

At the Republican convention last night Ivanka looked and sounded so great ... I'm voting for her. I could listen to that young lady read a telephone book. grin

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Watched all 1:14 minutes of it, concur, it is a great speech, hope he can pull it off.

My fear is that if he proves to be revealed as a very capable Snake Oil Salesman (as is my fear) that he will unleash a wave of cynicism amongst his new supporters which will cause damage for years to come.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I have supported him from day 1.For the life of me ,I can't understand those who doubted him and supported Cruz

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 4ager

I love it. Please tell your dad welcome aboard the Trump Train with the rest of us passengers, destination: 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by saddlesore
I have supported him from day 1.For the life of me ,I can't understand those who doubted him and supported Cruz

We are not alone. There are others like us. However, we welcome all late comers aboard the Trump Train.

Cruz actually had me worried. I've been around enough sociopaths in my life to have had good cause to doubt his sanity. All con artists are sociopaths.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
SakoAv,

Just curious, what handle were you posting under prior to 7-14-16? Something just seems very odd.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by KC

KC

It's just too damn bad he couldn't have come out like that last year when he first declared....he's had a while to practice that speech and I hope his team does as good a job prepping him for the "debates" this fall...last night was great but it won't be a slam dunk unless he can do a couple more "live" events without a teleprompter..

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

712 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 160user, 1234, 10Glocks, 70 invisible), 3,460 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,271
Posts18,467,354
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.