Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by kwg020
There was a crash that turned into a correction after Ronald Reagan was inaugurated and the same thing will happen after Mr. Trump is inaugurated. Plan for it. I keep buying bullets, powder, primers and canned good. I'm somewhat ready. I need to stock up on toilet paper and bleach yet. Baby wipes might be a real plus.

kwg

"toilet paper"

Corn cobs work good! Wipes Hemorrhoids smooth away!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
There was a crash that turned into a correction after Ronald Reagan was inaugurated and the same thing will happen after Mr. Trump is inaugurated. Plan for it. I keep buying bullets, powder, primers and canned good. I'm somewhat ready. I need to stock up on toilet paper and bleach yet. Baby wipes might be a real plus.

kwg

"toilet paper"

Corn cobs work good! Wipes Hemorrhoids smooth away!!

I grew up in an era where corn was not shelled as it was picked. It was picked on the cob and stored in a corn crib until it was needed. We called a guy and his wife out and they had an old Oliver sheller on the back of a 1 ton truck and we would empty the corn crib and run it through the sheller. That meant we had a pile of shucks and a pile of cobs on the ground at the corner of the yard. Luckily we burned the cobs and used the shucks to start the fire in our wood burning stove.

We were fortunate that we did not have to use the cobs for "toilet paper". We did have a flush toilet and the cobs just didn't go down good.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

kwg

If Trump gets elected you will want to sell all that stuff and buy midcap value stocks.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some cobs are white,others are red. You take two red and one white when you "go outdoors".

Use the white one last, as a check.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If you want to know how to survive, follow an "undocumented worker" through the grocery store. Buy what he buys and whatever you need and don't have, you steal it !!!!

If you don't like Robert E. Lee, you won't like it on this ranch. JGM
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by oldgunsmith
If you want to know how to survive, follow an "undocumented worker" through the grocery store. Buy what he buys and whatever you need and don't have, you steal it !!!!

How did I get those funny pieces of white paper, and the state issued plastic they all have that give them the stuff for free?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

185 members (19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 30Gibbs, 345dl, 1_deuce, 264mag, 28 invisible), 2,681 guests, and 1,011 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,278
Posts18,467,637
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.