Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Endorsements? I thought we were talking about her being "at the top of the ticket?"

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She wasn't at the top of the ticket or even on those tickets, moron. She's only ever run at the top of the ticket for Wasilla mayor (win), AK Governor (win and then quit), and VP (lost).

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by 4ager
Never bet against people smarter than you are.
Cruz will continue to do just fine. He just took a hit in the polls, but don't bet against him.

Right there with Failin'Palin, eh?

Never bet against Palin when she is at the top of the ticket or when she is helping to push Conservatives up the Hill.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
She wasn't at the top of the ticket or even on those tickets, moron. She's only ever run at the top of the ticket for Wasilla mayor (win), AK Governor (win and then quit), and VP (lost).

Hey moron...VP ain't the top of a ticket...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Actually, it is since they are essentially conjoined campaigns at this point.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Actually, it is since they are essentially conjoined campaigns at this point.

You have a point, seeing as how Palin is the only VP pick since LBJ to ever put her ticket on top in the polls.
McCain and his Staff Stupids soon took care of that.

Hard to measure polls from 1960 against those of today, but certainly picking LBJ gave Kennedy the South and the White House. I do not think that any VP pick since then had the effect of the Palin pick.
The sad words of what might have been...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You are truly a delusional, obsessed and rather pathetic SOB.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

And one who posts facts from the record. You do not do that...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Care to revisit getting your ass handed to you by facts on Due Process and Probable Cause, again, or will you simply lie again and avoid it?

You're delusional, obsessed, and pathetic; and it shows.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Sarah Palin has done some of her best shooting with Glen Rice. Well, maybe Glen did the shooting and she did the catching.

Let's hope that Palin's defection from neoconservatism is authentic. She has endorsed Trump, which is a good sign. But neocons are sneaky people who feed at the trough of America's fifth column. Only time will tell whether she has in fact shed her neocon loyalty.

Last edited by SakoAV; 07/27/16.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by broomd
I agree L2S....I'm on the Trump train, but this morning was horrific. Pence was practically cringing behind him and he should have been.

Half the time Trump is unhinged with petty sh*t that NONE OF US CARE ABOUT. Let it go dude!

His staff had better get him in line with the small sh*t or where not going anywhere but Obama part III. I watched some of his biggest surrogates today questioning his terrible judgement about this morning. This after that tour de force speech last night. Really nuts.

Truth.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Care to revisit getting your ass handed to you by facts on Due Process and Probable Cause, again, or will you simply lie again and avoid it?

Posted before with no response...
I cannot help if it is over your head anymore than I help you understand “probable cause.” The difference between an investigation and standing in court. Others tried to explain it to you, but...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You remain a liar. Revisit the thread and prove your lies. You can't.

Oh, and there was a response before, liar.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Dude, roll that damn window up, that cummins diesel smoke is fuggin you up!

Trump Won!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Posted before with no response...
I cannot help if it is over your head anymore than I help you understand “probable cause.” The difference between an investigation and standing in court. Others tried to explain it to you, but...

Still no response...no rebuttal to all those who shot you down about a citizens rights during an investigation.
What a waste of time.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah, there was a response the first time you liar.

As to those who shot me down, supposedly, PROVE IT, liar.

You can't.

The thread is back up, coward. PROVE IT.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

And one who posts facts from the record. You do not do that...

I'm confused, which one of you is the bafoon?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1eyedmule, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 21, 222Sako, 222ND, 71 invisible), 2,487 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,677
Posts18,456,258
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.