Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
We have had a gutless congress for 8 years. Why would they start now?
The fact is: Democrats got some of the things they wanted. But not all, or we’d be dealing with single-payer health care, carbon-trading energy markets, more union bailouts, and about a dozen reforms that you didn’t even know existed.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/434770/republican-congress-accomplished-barack-obama

And AR's would have been history by now, too.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
D-Party platform and game plan:

Lies and deceit.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Useful idiot you are. If given the chance they would take even your black powder rifle. You're such a bagofdicks you refuse to see the forest for the trees.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Urban Myth: Dems would lover to regulate guns i.e. AR and large capacity guns but all guns.....Urban Myth

No schit, eh?

Those Dem "wonderlands".....CA, MA, etc. don't have more regulations on ALL guns than NH, TN, TX or AK?

You really are that dumb........

Local option dude!

My gun locker is just fine but I have no AR's in there.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Urban Myth: Dems would lover to regulate guns i.e. AR and large capacity guns but all guns.....Urban Myth

Poor Northwest Alaska. So deluded, so trusting of his masters. They have only the well being of all the worker peasants and serfs in mind. So caring; so magnanimous; so compassionate; so controlling.

Boys and girls, good little hard wired "progressive" liberal Democrats are the most easily gulled and manipulated sheep God ever wadded a gut into. They can mouth only what they are spoon fed like a flock of sheep as they follow unquestioningly behind their Master who leads them over the cliff into total servitude.

Hard wired "Democrat liberal progressives" have no intention of allowing the facts to cloud the issues. Obamaytes and Clintonistas are two peas in the pod.

Have pity, folks. They can not help themselves. wink

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mac84
Useful idiot you are. If given the chance they would take even your black powder rifle. You're such a bagofdicks you refuse to see the forest for the trees.

It's hard to believe one could actually be as stupid as NWA appears to be. Has to be a ruse to rustle jimmies..

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I am always so puzzled by the "True Believers" on the Right. You guys buy into the fear that is sown by the gun lobby and into the fear that Trump is selling with out questioning any of it. I thought most of you expressed distrust in the federal government and politicians who claim to have all of the answers, but along comes Trump and Co. and you all line up like children no questions asked?

Last time I checked my guns were all in the safe and no one has asked me anything about them. Is it different where you guys live? Tell me who has come for your guns this month?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I am always so puzzled by the "True Believers" on the Right. You guys buy into the fear that is sown by the gun lobby and into the fear that Trump is selling with out questioning any of it. I thought most of you expressed distrust in the federal government and politicians who claim to have all of the answers, but along comes Trump and Co. and you all line up like children no questions asked?

Last time I checked my guns were all in the safe and no one has asked me anything about them. Is it different where you guys live? Tell me who has come for your guns this month?

Walt,
Did you listen to what the woman was saying?
---->You're With Her

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Raeford

Walt,
Did you listen to what the woman was saying?
---->You're With Her

I guess ---->He's With Her didn't.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Federal employees are subjected to polygraphs on a fairly regular basis for high sensitive placements.

Same should be applied to our politicians.

We got ACA crammed down our throats that it was gonna save us $2500 per family..... BS

I'd like to see how many of the Democrat leaders could answer a polygraph that they don't desire for the US to have a system like Australia or Canada or even Europe concerning our 2nd amendment rights.

Their leadership lies, and so do their minions like Walt.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ironbender

Lies and deceit.

Nope, not at all, IB. The demos have been very straight forward and blatant in what they want and stand for. It's in the open for all to see and with NO deceit.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Have to disagree OT... Dems have not been open about gun control until very recently. Most know it is a loser for them.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
If you mean 'recently' lets go all the way back to the assault rifle ban? Recent enough? How about their pushing for ammo purchase documentation? Recent enough? Or do you even recall those? grins.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
http://modernrifleman.net/2016/07/26/new-itar-guidance-to-squeeze-small-gunsmiths/

New ITAR gun fees. I can't get my computer to copy and paste but the slap down has reached a new level. If you machine a firearm in any manner you pay the fee. $2250 per year.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kwg020
http://modernrifleman.net/2016/07/26/new-itar-guidance-to-squeeze-small-gunsmiths/

New ITAR gun fees. I can't get my computer to copy and paste but the slap down has reached a new level. If you machine a firearm in any manner you pay the fee. $2250 per year.

Puts almost all gunsmiths out of business with a stroke of a pen. mad

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I am always so puzzled

THAT, is patently obvious...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by ironbender

Lies and deceit.

Nope, not at all, IB. The demos have been very straight forward and blatant in what they want and stand for. It's in the open for all to see and with NO deceit.

My Response to the video, of course.

Lie about 'resonable' restrictions. Get hiLIARy and enough Ds elected to complete the deceit of "no one wants to take your 'deer rifle'".

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

719 members (12344mag, 1234, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 160user, 77 invisible), 3,095 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,267
Posts18,467,242
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.