Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SamOlson
BGG and Flave used to be in really awesome shape.

I still can't believe he left me for Douche Adair.

(Tear font)

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Atlatls are legal for deer hunting in Missouri....probably not a UA approved method of hunting

Trapping with legholds is legal in most states.

Should I make a youtube video of the procedures involved, and expect Under Armor to continue sponsorship after I post said video on YouTube?

Give me a fugking break. Nobody even knew spear hunting in North America EXISTED until this stupid f a g g o t and his do-nothing khgunt of a wife decided to affix a Go-Pro to a fugking spear.

And now I'm supposed to GAF that Under Armor isn't going to keep writing them checks? Under Armor made no admonishments to the hunting community. Under Armor has and will continue to endorse dozens of hunters. They simply chose to stop endorsing this pair of clown shoes.

As would I.

Clark

Spot on.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stxhunter
a spear with a stop against a bear would be something, let it charge then hope it runs itself through and the stop on the spear works.

[Linked Image]

More or less the theme behind this guy's jewelry, it is my understanding that about half the time the grizzly won, but if you DID pull it off, a necklace of claws pulled the women big time. Judging by the claws ol' Many Scalps there was two for two.

He was a Sauk from Illinois, to get within range of a grizzly those guys had to pass undetected through the lands of enemy tribes to the West coming and going. It is my understanding it was generally a solitary endeavor that could take months.

Besides all that, that guy Many Scalps didn't get that name by being a barber, leastways not as we presently understand the term.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

He was a Sauk from Illinois

Fugkin' Democrat.

Dave

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I almost spit dip on my 'puter.

MAGA
IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Fugkin' Democrat.

Dave

I never met a democrat from illinois that didn't Sauk, or any democrat for that matter....

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by huntsonora
I don't have a problem with UA clipping them, in fact, I support UA's decision. Too damn many people are doing crap to alienate the anti's while trying to get their 15 minutes of fame and it's disgusting to me.

These types of people base the success of their hunts on how many "likes and shares" they can get on social media. Just because something is legal doesn't mean you have to share it with the world. It's not so much the pissing off of the anti's that bothers me but when you piss off or shock the people that were indifferent to the sport of hunting it's not good for us. Some people will thrust themselves into the spotlight regardless of the damage done to the sport. Selfish and narcissistic IMO

I see through so much if this crap. People want their 15 minutes of fame so they'll go kill a giraffe and post a bunch of pictures, they'll provoke and antagonize the anti's into death threats and them talk about them like its a badge of honor. This was a publicity stunt they knew would get them attention and it did.

What's sad is the attention whores will profit from this while the company that took a stand against these types of actions is being boycotted. Looks to me like they got exactly what they went trolling for....

Sums up my thoughts on the matter pretty well -

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by Ringman
Even here among "friends" I was unmercifully attacked for a dozen or more pages because I showed no "respect" for a deer I shot in the head. They seemed to prefer a deer with a hole in the chest that didn't die before it hit the ground. That shows "respect".

Your reality is quite different than 99% of the people here. wink

I was thinking the same thing....

99%?

Too kind....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by GregW
I don't have a problem with UA clipping them, in fact, I support UA's decision. Too damn many people are doing crap to alienate the anti's while trying to get their 15 minutes of fame and it's disgusting to me.

These types of people base the success of their hunts on how many "likes and shares" they can get on social media. Just because something is legal doesn't mean you have to share it with the world. It's not so much the pissing off of the anti's that bothers me but when you piss off or shock the people that were indifferent to the sport of hunting it's not good for us. Some people will thrust themselves into the spotlight regardless of the damage done to the sport. Selfish and narcissistic IMO

I see through so much if this crap. People want their 15 minutes of fame so they'll go kill a giraffe and post a bunch of pictures, they'll provoke and antagonize the anti's into death threats and them talk about them like its a badge of honor. This was a publicity stunt they knew would get them attention and it did.

What's sad is the attention whores will profit from this while the company that took a stand against these types of actions is being boycotted. Looks to me like they got exactly what they went trolling for....

Sums up my thoughts on the matter pretty well -

+1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

You misspelled "dick."

Clark

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Fugkin' Democrat.

Dave

And a yankee to boot. Lower case.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Didn't spit it, but my wife drooled some of her dip on this one. shocked mad

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
It shouldn't come as a surprise that UA cut the sponsorship. What did the two morons think would happen when they used a spear, filmed it and showed it?
I can't support spearing and I have never owned a piece of overpriced UA stuff.

Well you must not like archery kills either. The spear has a 4" wide cutting head and is hugely damaging. More deadly than an arrow, just not long ranged.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Ringman

The anti crowd does not need anything good or bad to support their cause. They are illogical and emotional. They want all hunting stopped. Even here among "friends" I was unmercifully attacked for a dozen or more pages because I showed no "respect" for a deer I shot in the head. They seemed to prefer a deer with a hole in the chest that didn't die before it hit the ground. That shows "respect".

No, you were "attacked" because you're an ass hole.

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by rost495
silk and wool work better than UA ever did for us, and it doesn't stink like UA does after the first use....

Did your washing machine break?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Has anyone heard this story yet?

I'll did up a link or two but we need to sound of as hunters and boycott Under Armor

The guys that created UA, did it for hunting. They're not anti-hunting. They're anti-ass hole. The video was not much different than ass shooting a bear, let it sit in a valley over night and have your guide kill it with an uber .44 mag, then fetch it out with 6300' of winch cable.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Teds latest elsewhere.

"It was a bad video with an even worse end zone celebration

Maybe with UA dropping this sponsorship they will follow with others.

Is Waddell or Pig Man sponsored by UA ?

99% of hunting TV is horrible to watch

Product placement and even worse acting and shot/track reenactments

I hit him a bit back......this means I shot him in the gutsie
It was getting dark so we backed out until morning...guts again
End zone dancing, fist pumping after shooting a deer with a name
Fist pumping BBD after shooting a buck you have 500 GB worth of game camera pictures of

The list could go on and on and on

It wouldn't bother me.....as a matter of fact as I have thought about this the past day or two....I wish UA would get out of the hunting industry.

They won't because hunters $$$$ is easy and ripe for the picking.....YETI anyone?

Step on in Willie Robertson.....he loves to accept checks from UA

What bothers me is UA didn't pull this sponsorship without an anti hunters petition prompting them to do so"

Conduct is the best proof of character.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I was going to say something..but it was for the other, other, other UA drops hunter thread. Seems like the topic is fairly covered.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
I like under armour products. Their shirts are all I wear, it really helps wick away sweat. The Bowmars in my opinion are the Georgia Florida line of the hunting world. Hope they go away.

Last edited by blackmamba; 09/07/16.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

474 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 204guy, 007FJ, 2500HD, 43 invisible), 2,575 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,598
Posts18,454,398
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.