Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by mohick
Only thing that stupid biotch is eyes deep in is witch hilda's cuzzy!!!!
THAT mind-image might take a LOT of beer to remove today... sick

Try Industrial strength Brain Bleach if the Beer fails

GB1

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I don't see how anything is able to rise to her eyes, it's gotta get past that hideous horse mouthed grill on that muzzy tramp, and yes, none dirtier!

Trump Won!
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
and without a doubt, huma has been a prime conduit for funneling American diplomatic and state secretes to our enemies. Her parents are heavy into the Muslim Brothehood, and she herself has serious contacts with that group.
Why can't Democrats see that? I'm sure there are Democrats that still love our country.

I'm sure there are lesbians that love sucking cock too. NOT.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Steelhead
... I'm sure there are lesbians that love sucking cock too. NOT.

Yup. It's called "Chicks-w-Dicks." Just ask Bruce ... er... Caitlyn Jenner.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by mohick
Only thing that stupid biotch is eyes deep in is witch hilda's cuzzy!!!!
THAT mind-image might take a LOT of beer to remove today... sick

Better start now. grin

You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm sure there are Democrats that still love our country.

In the same way a guy who beats his wife black and blue still loves her.

Never assume the insane are capable of rational thought.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by ftbt
Originally Posted by Steelhead
... I'm sure there are lesbians that love sucking cock too. NOT.

Yup. It's called "Chicks-w-Dicks." Just ask Bruce ... er... Caitlyn Jenner.

There is NO such thing as a chick with dicks. Chicks don't have dicks, period.

You're talking about guys with tits.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

The Abedin emails reveal that the longtime Clinton aide apparently served as a conduit between Clinton Foundation donors and Hillary Clinton while Clinton served as secretary of state. In more than a dozen email exchanges, Abedin provided expedited, direct access to Clinton for donors who had contributed from $25,000 to $10 million to the Clinton Foundation.

This morning, one of the first "news" stories on the "today" show was about the state dept. access through the Clinton Foundation...believe it or not, the reporter was Andrea Mitchell, so maybe they (NBC) see this as a game changer...as was reported over half of the secretary of states "non governmental" meetings were from Clinton Foundation Donors...they also played a great clip of Trump calling for a special prosecutor to pursue the matter...

F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

The Abedin emails reveal that the longtime Clinton aide apparently served as a conduit between Clinton Foundation donors and Hillary Clinton while Clinton served as secretary of state. In more than a dozen email exchanges, Abedin provided expedited, direct access to Clinton for donors who had contributed from $25,000 to $10 million to the Clinton Foundation.

This morning, one of the first "news" stories on the "today" show was about the state dept. access through the Clinton Foundation...believe it or not, the reporter was Andrea Mitchell, so maybe they (NBC) see this as a game changer...as was reported over half of the secretary of states "non governmental" meetings were from Clinton Foundation Donors...they also played a great clip of Trump calling for a special prosecutor to pursue the matter...

Well ... that's a switch. But, with the relatively short time before the election ... I am afraid that it is " ... Too Little ... Too Late ..."

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
and without a doubt, huma has been a prime conduit for funneling American diplomatic and state secretes to our enemies. Her parents are heavy into the Muslim Brothehood, and she herself has serious contacts with that group.
Why can't Democrats see that? I'm sure there are Democrats that still love our country.

I'll be honest. I really don't think dhimmicrats love America. Oh, they might love what they think America should be, but they are all dedicated to destroying America as it exists today.
They hate our Revolution, they hate "Imperial America", they hate America's wealth and position.

Sam......

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
they hate America's wealth and position.
But they love their own. It's everyone else's they want to redistribute. You won't see Hillary giving up a dime of her ill gotten gains without force.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

617 members (160user, 2500HD, 204guy, 257 roberts, 12344mag, 1234, 53 invisible), 2,461 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,635
Posts18,455,246
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.