Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Stop quoting the Gint gunt.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RGinther
local dirt you offer a delusional and dangerous way of thinking that only weakens your country and economy.

and its often said people write what theyd like to do themselves, so please stop posting ur Muslim fantasies, Im not sure anyone is interested.

More lib made up "facts". Because you said it, it's now true.
FOAD.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I'm happy for the families of the 9-11 victims! I hoe they can inflict some misery on that rat hole.

I am also happy that the pos in the White House got slapped around a bit. I bet he pouts for the next month.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
saw that this morning, and I'll admit, I was surprised. I have been saying that Ryan would block this, but dang if it didn't get passed.
Some say that it was the wrong thing to do, but it's biggest value is that for once, and yes, this is the FIRST Veto over ride of his reign, for once barack was over ruled.

Sam......

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
saw that this morning, and I'll admit, I was surprised. I have been saying that Ryan would block this, but dang if it didn't get passed.
Some say that it was the wrong thing to do, but it's biggest value is that for once, and yes, this is the FIRST Veto over ride of his reign, for once barack was over ruled.

Yep.

Sorta late in the game, but late is better than never...

Reading the tea leaves, maybe this is yet another sign the country is tired of the Obongo status quo, ready for a change...

For Hilldog, hope that wipes the fake grin/condescending smirk off an ugly face.

DF

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

It is unbelievable that this is the first time he's gotten pushback in almost 8 years. Absolutely amazing..

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RGinther
Watch the retalitory behaviour against american companies and business across the middle east and also Europe.

Clearly there are few on here that dont get the ramifictaions of what just occured !!

This is probably the most embarrassing veto overide the US senate has allowed in decades.

Nice way to self destruct !!

You stupid phugk. Have you ever been outside of your mother's basement?

I can tell you for a fact that ridiculous supposition is not true. I have close contact with Europeans in business damn near every day and many are absolutely cheering that our Congress finally had the stones to say "NO" for once in almost 8 years to OJ Obama.

Grow some balls.

You really are a muslim jihadi sympathizing phugk, aren't you?

Let me ask you. Do you apologize for having a dick?

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
laugh

Oh.

Somebody told him "No"...

It only took 8 years.

Too bad the ballless wonders only decided to grow a backbone on this issue instead of the hundreds of others that could have saved the U.S. over the last eight years.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Local dirt your ignorance is astounding !! do you even read ? like oversea news n stuff or have u permantly got ur head planted where the sun dont shine ?

You have so much pent up anger n hatred buddy, Id suggest some sort of treatment or therapy !

Last edited by RGinther; 09/29/16.

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Let me explain something to you, aszhole. First of all, I don't need any of your analysis. Stupid phugks like you piss me off.

I talk with Europeans at length damn near every day. You, however, read your liberal blatherings and lies off the likes of the huffington post or ny times or some other liberal lie machine and think you know what you're talking about. You don't know schit.

And I am not your buddy. FOAD.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

645 members (1badf350, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 74 invisible), 2,522 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,686
Posts18,456,386
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.