Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Buddy LEO reports that a recent encampment was found on a ranchers property.
Not too long after that, the rancher showed up with a large tank of liquid manure and proceeded to drive rings around the camp site spewing hundreds of gallons of sweet smelling fermented urine for the trespassers to enjoy.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
The answer(A backhoe)

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
If that happens in Texas, Oklahoma, or Kansas I can guarantee that there will be some powder burnt!!

Agreed, the organizers of chithouse outfits like this know which states they will die in and stay the fu-k outta them!

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Here in Texas, we call those type of protestors a target rich environment. cool

Last edited by chlinstructor; 10/19/16.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The thing is you can't just shoot some dirty fuucking bastards even if they have it coming.

You just can't.

Unless you want to go to jail.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by SamOlson
The thing is you can't just shoot some dirty fuucking bastards even if they have it coming.

You just can't.

Unless you want to go to jail.

I think bigger than jail is that even if a landowner has every justification in the world to shoot a few of these folks, he or she still owns land and will have to live and try to make a living on the border of the Reservation. Even once the legal and civil wrangling is over, the neighbors are going to make your life hard, probably the lives of any family that decides to stay on the land as well.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Yep.

When in Rome so to speak....

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
For those unaware, the National Guard has already been called-up and deployed there for over a month now. They have been doing "security" details on a rotating basis.

Even more were just activated this afternoon, and report for duty on Friday, with an unknown timeframe.

Where the protestors are at and what the protestors are doing, is well-known and not secret. No one is hiding anything and haven't been since the start. It is simply open lawlessness on display for all to see.

The pipeline crossing and the "protest" are not on the reservation at all whatsoever. That ruse is simply being used as cover for lawlessness. Most of the "peace camp" and protestor camps are not on the reservation either, but rather BLM land, where it is illegal for them to camp for an extended period or in large groups. This has almost nothing to do with Natives or reservation life.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Without question, if I have subjects blocking me with their vehicles, both front and back, ambush style, while wearing masks, I am going to take that as an act of aggression and respond accordingly.

After a couple episodes of turning the tables, through speed and violence of action, resulting in thoroughly decimated "aggressors/intimidators", I would be willing to be that schit would come to a screeching halt.

But the bad thing here is who will the law side in with?

Them Injuns are property of the federal government and usually do their best to protect them. They vote democrat, you know.

THIS is the problem in dealing with these terrorists. They're a protected class, much like wolves and other vermin.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
we are missing cattle this year but so far haven't seen any greenies around. there is a group out of sandpoint that is trying to get the public lands grazing leases removed.
anybody try to block the road ,wearing a mask, i will be in fear of my life...period. and i am always carrying, at least 2 means of removing the threat. and the will

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
From the newspaper article:
"In a press release, he said 43 of those arrested so far have a total of 276 previous citations and charges for illegal activity."

It isn't locals, and it isn't a "protest" anymore.

BarryC Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
This is how wars start.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (1234, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 71 invisible), 2,647 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,667
Posts18,455,932
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.