-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When it comes to a mob of thugs blocking the street, I think it is wise to remember Reginald Denny, the semi-tractor/trailer driver who while trying to deliver his load, inadvertently drove right into the middle of a large group of rioters in the first stages of the 1992 Los Angeles South Central Riots .

Denny didn't even know what was going on so he naturally stopped his rig, not wanting to run over the "protesters." They rewarded his consideration by dragging him from the cab and nearly beating him to death. He was brain damaged for the rest of his life.

I hope to never be in a situation where a bunch of thugs try to block my car, but.......................

I'll never forget Reginald Denny.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
GB1

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Try not to live where you have many of those people. That's the best way to avoid them.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
That would raise a stir here...

America has many stirs in its future.

I'm afraid you are correct.

Yup...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The violence that will occur from a Trump victory will be at a level we have never scene!

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Works for me.

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
Robert E. Howard
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I did no driving in Vietnam, but the ones that did, put the Jeep into Granny low, accelerator on the floor, and beeping the horn. Seemed that people would get run over, but they always managed to get out of the way. If you tried anything else, they would just block the street, and you would go nowhere. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seven0Eight
Wow...I for one am not in any way shape or form for black lives matter, but im glad that doesn't happen in America

What do you see wrong there?

That needs to happen MORE often here. Maybe the rioters would get the message.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Steve
Last dead guy I saw was a guy under the front wheel of a bus in the Philippines. Big smear where his lower half used to be. Upper half facing up with his arms extended like he was imploring God.

Cops on the scene just laughing. Don't think they put up with much [bleep].

Buses; Philippines; cops; Puts me in mind of a late night bus ride across Pampanga, somewhere around San Fernando a ruckus started on the bus, seems someone noticed their pockets had been picked (That's why the signs on the buses: Mag Ingat Sa Mga Mandurokota) Folks on the bus discovered the team of 2 pickpockets and hung on until the bus reached the next PC (Philippine Constabulary) checkpoint. Driver stopped the bus, told the PC we'v got two pickpockets here. PC came about, dragged the two off the bus and, there at the side of the road, smashed their faces with the butts of their M-16's. Yeah, they played rough.

Mathew 22: 37-39

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by cra1948
Originally Posted by Steve
Last dead guy I saw was a guy under the front wheel of a bus in the Philippines. Big smear where his lower half used to be. Upper half facing up with his arms extended like he was imploring God.

Cops on the scene just laughing. Don't think they put up with much [bleep].

Buses; Philippines; cops; Puts me in mind of a late night bus ride across Pampanga, somewhere around San Fernando a ruckus started on the bus, seems someone noticed their pockets had been picked (That's why the signs on the buses: Mag Ingat Sa Mga Mandurokota) Folks on the bus discovered the team of 2 pickpockets and hung on until the bus reached the next PC (Philippine Constabulary) checkpoint. Driver stopped the bus, told the PC we'v got two pickpockets here. PC came about, dragged the two off the bus and, there at the side of the road, smashed their faces with the butts of their M-16's. Yeah, they played rough.

Our local VERY conservative and somewhat "Hicky" station played this this PM,...I made a note to post it.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
The violence that will occur be orchestrated by the Thug In Chief from a Trump victory will be at a level we have never scene!

Corrected it for ya.

The fix is in; Trump ain't gonna win.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yeah, that would break them from sucking eggs.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Neither will I.
Do you remember the president had to order the military to restore order ? That's because the National Guard showed up late and w/o many of it's members. They were afaird to answer the phone for the most part.
The ones that did show up were issued, finally, a limited number of magazines with only two rounds each. they were given strict orders to avoid shooting.
We are going to see that and worse happen in the next few years. E

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Was in downtown Potland around 5 PM during a weekday night earlier this year....

Just like the blacks use to do in DC when I was in highschool... they waited until the light turned green, and they'd walk right out into the middle of the cross walk that had a do not walk light on...

they did that just to prove their blackness I guess...

Well I did exactly like we use to do in High School....

Threw my left foot down on the brake... put the automatic down into first gear, and mashed the accelerator to the floor....

Engine revs, car lurched forward.. brakes squealing... nose of the car dips down....and all the Jaywalking Blacks, quit strutting across the crosswalk, and for some reason, instead of running across they street, they just turned around and ran back to the curb they came from with this shocked and freaked out look on their faces...

Got up to the next light, and the cars that had been beside me at the previous one, honked their horn and when I looked over at them, they were clapping their hands...

So not much has changed from late 1960s Washington DC or 2016 Potland Oregon on that particular subject...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RyanTX
Originally Posted by Slidellkid
Not sure what they are protesting but their idiots look just like our idiots.

It was an "Anti-United States" rally. Figures.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I'll take 2 tons over a .223 any day.

Putang ina mo !!!!

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
The violence that will occur from a Trump victory will be at a level we have never scene!

Not for long. Trump will enforce law & order.

On the other hand, if Hillary wins, it will be all out anarchy. not only will she not enforce law & order, she will encourage rioting just like The Zero has done. It furthers their agendas, such as gun control.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by krupp

I'll take 2 tons over a .223 any day.

Putang ina mo !!!!

Depends on the range. whistle

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
I actually had a dream a few nights ago about a BLM blockade. In my dream I put my Dodge diesel in 4WD, the transmission in 1st gear (granny low), turned on my emergency flasher, started honking the horn and creeping forward. When they didn't move I shifted to 3rd gear and punched it. My truck hauls ass in 3rd gear, spinning the tires and putting out a cloud of black smoke. In my dream the BLM'ers got out of my way. As a result of having that dream I started 2 extra 15 round magazines in case it really happens and they don't move. One thing I like about Texas is that if somebody tries to illegally enter your vehicle you can shoot them and if you feel like your life is in danger you can also shoot the people you feel threatened by. If the whole US was like Texas groups like BLM wouldn't ever block any public right of way.

Last edited by victoro; 10/20/16.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That's exactly why a Sig P320 is in my vehicle.

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (11point, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,873 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,350
Posts18,468,852
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.