Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
U
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
U
Even the Ds recognize that campaigning to move the votes Trump can't get from Clinton to Johnson is a winning strategy.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by urbaneruralite; 10/25/16.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
GB1

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Clitons getting worried?

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
maybe they are figuring out they'd better not believe the lies that the liberal left media is trying to get the rest of the American public to believe.... that Hitlery has it in the bag...

The Turn out at these rallies for Trump, and then Hitlery sure don't jive with all these liberal media poll numbers

they just don't add up...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
just saw a video on facebook from Funny or Die saying that if you vote for Johnson "you're f*cking high"

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
U
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
U
That video would have been funny if they'd had one parent for Clinton and one for Trump.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Even the Ds recognize that campaigning to move the votes Trump can't get from Clinton to Johnson is a winning strategy.
[Linked Image]

And you're still voting for Johnson....figures.

You edited out the video??? Why???

U
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
U
Of course, I'm voting Johnson. Voting lesser-than-two ensures we'll get to vote lesser-than-two again and again until we've completely given the country away to evil. I'd rather strap up and go get shot than help ruin the country. The choices aren't Trump or Clinton. The choices are Johnson or our great-great-great-etc. grandchildren get to die in a civil war.

The only media tag I posted was the single picture. If you're referring to the video we referenced, I never posted a link. I saw it via fb, myself. Maybe funny or die is a web site?

Anyhow, the point stands. Everyone should know that Trump supporters should try to persuade probable, but reticent Clinton voters to vote Johnson instead.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Your grandkids will thank you for giving us possibly 4 justices and being dumb enough to think it made a statement this go round. Which will be the start of what you fear, or continuation I should say.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, there have been times you can toss your vote and it won't matter. This is not one of them.

And why does everyone thats 3rd party get wound up at a national level but not lower... where it has to start from to get some real feet.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Buchanan pushing Perot sure made a statement didnt it- and put Clitman in the WH, and gave us motor voter illegals voting, and us paying secret service men flying to orgy island with bill on Loleta Express- to spread pieces.

Well, your children wont need their votes to count, either.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It would get interesting if Johnson actually won a state and threw it into the house. Since each state would only get 1 vote, it would be a free for all in many states determining who would get that single vote. Many states, like red ID & WY would be very easy to call but how about the large battleground states?

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
I'd rather strap up and go get shot than help ruin the country.

OK...head to Chicago and start preaching your Johnson bullschitt...you'll likely get your wish...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
It would get interesting if Johnson actually won a state and threw it into the house. Since each state would only get 1 vote, it would be a free for all in many states determining who would get that single vote. Many states, like red ID & WY would be very easy to call but how about the large battleground states?
Given what lousy candidates we had this year, that's what America deserves. Keep voting for the lesser of evils and your choices will get worse every election.

Wouldn't break my heart to see the whole thing go to chit. I don't know what it's going to take to wake people up.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

189 members (338reddog, 35, 300jimmy, 12344mag, 2UP, 007FJ, 19 invisible), 1,545 guests, and 911 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,600
Posts18,454,584
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.