Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He's winning FL!! So the much dreaded polls say.

I hope she loses bad after just saying Trump was bad for not agreeing to peaceful transfer of power. You think she will? Oh hell no!!

I can hear her now...but...but....we rigged this so we would win!!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

GB1

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Maybe an optical illusion or expectation... Is the Crook&Klown flag in front of the American and Florida flags?

Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Fingers crossed..

This is what the Bitch drew today in Lake Worth, FL, Palm Beach County, pop. 1,422,789+

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump will win so says Anonymous. They have a convincing argument.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/trump-will-win-in-a-landslide-anonymous.454866701/

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kwg020
Trump will win so says Anonymous. They have a convincing argument.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/trump-will-win-in-a-landslide-anonymous.454866701/

I've always said the polling this time is extremely questionable because any sensible poll is based on "likely voters". But the number of people who hate both candidates makes the question of who is a likely voter much more difficult to project. And there are large bases of people from the last 2 elections that may just skip this one totally - the african-american vote, the conservative vote, etc.

So... 13 days and we'll see.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc
He's winning FL!! So the much dreaded polls say.

I hope she loses bad after just saying Trump was bad for not agreeing to peaceful transfer of power. You think she will? Oh hell no!!

I can hear her now...but...but....we rigged this so we would win!!

I'd really like to see a youtube video of the historical cussin' out she gives her staff when she loses. It would replace the Hitler Downfall video as the archetype of screaming rage cussing out videos.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Michael Moore says he will too. For similar reasons to what Anonymous will say.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/michael-moore-heres-why-trump-will-win-election/

“They might be penniless. They might be homeless. They might be f—ed over and f—ed up. It doesn’t matter. Because it’s equalized on that day. A millionaire has the same number of votes as the person without a job – one. And there’s more of a former middle class than there are in the millionaire class.

“So on November 8th, the dispossessed will walk into the voting booth, be handed a ballot, close the curtain and take that lever, or felt pen, or touch screen and put a big f—ing X in the box by the name of the man who has threatened to upend and overturn the very system that has ruined their lives. Donald J. Trump.

“They see that the elites, who ruined their lives, hate Trump. Corporate America hates Trump. Wall Street hates Trump. The career politicians hate Trump. The media hate Trump – after they loved him and created him and now hate him. Thank you, media. The enemy of my enemy is who I’m voting for on November 8th.

“Yes, on November 8th, you – Joe Blow, Steve Blow, Bob Blow, Bill Blow, Billy Bob Blow, all the Blows – get to go and blow up the whole G-d damn system because it’s your right.

“Trump’s election is going to be the biggest ‘F— you’ ever recorded in human history.

“And it will feel good.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/michael-moore-heres-why-trump-will-win-election/#UhLHH86PrcsdZP6P.99

Last edited by kwg020; 10/26/16.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Michael Moore is a dick head.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

YES he is. But he's a dick head who got it right this time. You know what they say about a blind squirrel and the broken clock.

kwg

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I don't believe the polls.

No, polls should be outlawed, only purpose is to push agendas for the machine, fugg em!

Trump Won!
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Blind squirrels are right twice a day?

Broken clocks find acorns?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by kwg020

YES he is. But he's a dick head who got it right this time. You know what they say about a blind squirrel and the broken clock.

kwg

Ya, and kinda like some of my inbred smooth mouthed welfare neighbors, 8 O'Clock only comes around one time a day on their clocks, lazy fuggers don't get out of bed till noon! mad

Trump Won!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
kaine spoke to less than a hundred yesterday in miami or Palm Beach, I went to a TRUMP rally in Ocala two weeks ago, venue held 12,000, easily that many more outside.

Tampa and Lakeland, fL were the same thing for TRUMP.

Sure seems like the polls are cooked.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
They say they are only his supporters coming to those rallys. Maybe, but even if that's so they are a whole lot more energized than Hillary's supporters. Voter turnout is going to be a key factor in this election.
Hard to tell what is really going on between the media's agenda with destroying Trump and what I have seen as people's reluctance to talk about who they are going to vote for. Lots of people I know who are not voting for Hillary but don't talk about voting for Trump out loud. They don't want to deal with the craziness that comes from the liberal in the room when they say they are voting for Trump. I don't think the polls have a clue what is really going to happen.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
[Linked Image]

Trump up by 2 in Florida, up by 5 in Ohio.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wonder what ballots it's easier for the Democrats to cook, early voting ballots or General election Tuesday ballots.

Wonder if they have a preference.?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1_deuce, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 2500HD, 260Remguy, 67 invisible), 2,326 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,656
Posts18,455,584
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.