Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
This is from Bloomberg!

Link.

He's also up 5 points in Ohio. I just heard it's projected that he will get 32% of the latino vote.

Eat schit Paddler, Walt, Rginther, and all you other schitbirds.

I told you the Polls were faked.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

BP-B2

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
Seen that this morning. As I mentioned in another thread, I think those in the MSM that can do math, have half a brain, and give a chit about credibility the day after the election, are going to start hedging their bets and lowering expectations.

Polling methodology is changing as we speak.

Trump is going to take VA. It's pretty obvious to anyone who has traveled the state in recent history. I don't think the black vote is going to show up in NC for Hillary like it did for Bammy (that he won by a pretty slim margin to begin with), and the democrat belief that Georgia is a swing state, well, I've got some ocean front property down in White County TN that I need to discuss with those folks.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Potsy
Seen that this morning. As I mentioned in another thread, I think those in the MSM that can do math, have half a brain, and give a chit about credibility the day after the election, are going to start hedging their bets and lowering expectations.

Polling methodology is changing as we speak.

Trump is going to take VA. It's pretty obvious to anyone who has traveled the state in recent history. I don't think the black vote is going to show up in NC for Hillary like it did for Bammy (that he won by a pretty slim margin to begin with), and the democrat belief that Georgia is a swing state, well, I've got some ocean front property down in White County TN that I need to discuss with those folks.

Not to mention the wikileaks e-mails that show Podesta giving directives on who to poll, and not to poll and clearly showed the major media networks are complicit.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Potsy

Trump is going to take VA.

That would be YUGE..

If Trump takes VA, then the others ought to be gimmes.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
698 members (17CalFan, 160user, 117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 79 invisible), 2,678 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,688
Posts18,399,798
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.