Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ltppowell
It's not that hard to understand. Private property. Don't cross that line and everything else takes care of itself.

This. Something about 9/10ths of the law and all. And some people just hate cops, period. We'll let them show themselves.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hunter is in the wrong and there is no defending his actions if he fired into somebody else's property. so it matters where the dog was at the time it was shot.

I've had hunts destroyed by dogs running deer, and I've shot a pack of feral dogs tha were killing my cat on my property.
As for therapy dogs, I had two that were certified for Hospital visitation.
they have to be well trained and not a dog that will jump up or push on someone they could hurt a child or an old person if they did. of all the tricks or commands to teach a dog, the hardest is to get them to sit down and let another dog check them out.
other than a notation on his dog tags there's no visible sign that a dog is a therapy dog, unless he's in his working rig. ( harness, Panneers ,guide handle,,ect) however that does not mean he cannot be a guard dog for the property as well. (Rocky) was on his best behavior any time he was in harness, but was also trained to defend my children, and to find them on command. He knew his property lines without a shock collar.
few dogs measure up to a therapy dog.

Edit: we've had several hundred dogs through here the last couple of years we help out with the local dog shelter and a Rescue

Last edited by kellory; 12/03/16.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by mohick
I am pretty sick of all these "THERAPY" dogs s o b go into a restaurant to eat and some two bit sleeze bag comes in packing a freaking dog!! What the F%^K?????? Not a seeing eye dog I understand and respect that.

+10000

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by ltppowell
It's not that hard to understand. Private property. Don't cross that line and everything else takes care of itself.

It's a damn good thing you don't have public land and that you have to pay for the privilege to hunt. Your attitude and lack of logic or compassion would be your downfall around here. You wouldn't last a week. You typify the ugly, arrogant Texan that most westerners can't stand.

It is very easy, if you don't want your property/animals destroyed then keep them leashed or on your own property.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 58 invisible), 2,078 guests, and 1,103 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,080
Posts18,463,886
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.