Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Not unless they want the killin' to start.

Agreed. I think we have been dangerously close to that point for some time, all that's needed is a spark.

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Just a seedy attempt at fund raising for the next election.

Dems never do anything but campaign.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump will be in the White House.

The libs are just in denial and grasping at straws. I don't believe they have some master plan.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I don't trust a lot of the electors. In the States that do not have commitments for the electors to vote for the winner. Those people, the ones getting the death threats from the liberals, better not cave in or go RINO on this deal.

First time in years we have had any discussion about the electoral college. Those libs are sore losers but still losers.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Lots of theories out there on what the Democrats are up to with this recount.

It is a given that they cannot find enough votes in all three States to give Hillary the needed 270 Electoral votes.

So, why the recount as it will not change the results?

One theory is to delay the results so as to deny Trump 270 so the House votes for the President and the Senate votes for the Vice President. Of the 50 votes cast in the House some say that there are enough Democrats and Anti-Trump Republicans to give Hillary the needed 26 votes. Long Shot, but a shot non the less.

Another theory is to cast doubt in the eyes of the American public on the legitimacy of a Trump Presidency. If the election comes down to a "Republican" House selecting the President and not the people, all hell will brake loose. On the other hand if the Republicans and Trump are successful in their efforts to stop the recount in PA by legal means, that will cast enormous doubt as to his legitimacy and the Media will have a field day with the,

"Trump files lawsuit to stop recount", "What does he have to hide, the American people want to know". and crap like that.

Another theory is that Stein is just taking $millions$ of dollars in donation to feather her own nest.

Then there is my theory, ready, get your tinfoil hat.

This recount is all smoke and mirrors and has nothing to do with this election, but everything to do with future elections. IMO the Democrats have been stealing elections for years, they are masters at it.

This is one reason why Democrats oppose voter ID requirements, etc.

They know where to look for fraud and they know where not to look, cuz they put it there. The recount will produce no change in vote count, the Democrats know this, that's why they picked "blue" states to recount as they didn't feel the need to cheat in these three States as it should have been in the bag.

There is a lot of chatter out there, now that we have a Republican Congress, a Republican President and a soon to be Conservative Supreme Court that the Feds will pass legislation requiring voter ID. As the Democrats need to cheat to win they can't afford this.

So, they engage in this phony recount that will show no fraud and no voting machine hacking. This will give them "Proof" and ammunition that voter ID is not needed and only a ploy by the Right to keep the poor and the repressed from voting.

It will work to. The poor and represses angle has worked in their favor in the past, add the results of this recount and there you have it, No Voter ID Required.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by steve4102
Lots of theories out there on what the Democrats are up to with this recount.

It is a given that they cannot find enough votes in all three States to give Hillary the needed 270 Electoral votes.

So, why the recount as it will not change the results?

One theory is to delay the results so as to deny Trump 270 so the House votes for the President and the Senate votes for the Vice President. Of the 50 votes cast in the House some say that there are enough Democrats and Anti-Trump Republicans to give Hillary the needed 26 votes. Long Shot, but a shot non the less.

Another theory is to cast doubt in the eyes of the American public on the legitimacy of a Trump Presidency. If the election comes down to a "Republican" House selecting the President and not the people, all hell will brake loose. On the other hand if the Republicans and Trump are successful in their efforts to stop the recount in PA by legal means, that will cast enormous doubt as to his legitimacy and the Media will have a field day with the,

"Trump files lawsuit to stop recount", "What does he have to hide, the American people want to know". and crap like that.

Another theory is that Stein is just taking $millions$ of dollars in donation to feather her own nest.

Then there is my theory, ready, get your tinfoil hat.

This recount is all smoke and mirrors and has nothing to do with this election, but everything to do with future elections. IMO the Democrats have been stealing elections for years, they are masters at it.

This is one reason why Democrats oppose voter ID requirements, etc.

They know where to look for fraud and they know where not to look, cuz they put it there. The recount will produce no change in vote count, the Democrats know this, that's why they picked "blue" states to recount as they didn't feel the need to cheat in these three States as it should have been in the bag.

There is a lot of chatter out there, now that we have a Republican Congress, a Republican President and a soon to be Conservative Supreme Court that the Feds will pass legislation requiring voter ID. As the Democrats need to cheat to win they can't afford this.

So, they engage in this phony recount that will show no fraud and no voting machine hacking. This will give them "Proof" and ammunition that voter ID is not needed and only a ploy by the Right to keep the poor and the repressed from voting.

It will work to. The poor and represses angle has worked in their favor in the past, add the results of this recount and there you have it, No Voter ID Required.

I agree with you to a point.

Everyone one knows how bad the system is abused in California. By the politicians , ILLEGAL Aliens and green card holders.

Trump will bring it up at some point in his term.
We actually stand a chance at getting a proper voter ID set up with Trump pushing both Republican Houses.
A slim chance but a chance.

My hope is that he can threaten the States that fight the Voter ID enough that they cave and do what is right for the country and not just what benefits the politicians for the corrupt elections.

Even Obummer was against them continuing with the recounts because he does not want them snooping to much into the known fraud.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I heard Stein chose not to pursue Pennsylvania due to a 1 Million $$ fee or deposit she would have to have paid. She said they couldn't afford it, even though they have received over 3X the money they needed for all 3 recounts. She must have found a house she can't live without. I hope someone keeps close track of that money, so the only house she lives in will have bars on the windows.

Anyway, with Penn out of the mix no way no how can the traitor win.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The PA ruling was by a state judge. Now Stein is pursuing it through federal courts. You can bet that she's judge shopping for a Bill Clinton or Obama appointee.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Stein and a shadowy Clinton are doing whatever they can to detract from Trumps' victory. Expect this and similar ploys for the next 4 years. If any state isn't done counting by 12-13-16, they no longer factor into the Electoral College vote.
Plus the magic number gets lowered commensurate to the states' electors.
EX. If 10 votes are missing due to a re-count, then the E/C # is 260.

Stein was on FNS with Chris Wallace and she talked over CW half the time.
She is a nut case of the highest order.
They ought to put Stein and the fake Indian Warren in a cage match as a charity event.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Even some democrats have come out and said "get over it".

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc
Not just NO but Hell NO!

No way no how! Jill Stein is more idiotic than select ones here at the Fire, which says a lot.

POTUS Trump is solid as a rock!!

She's Queen Moonbat. They revel in being so much more enlightened than we angry white men.

She doesn't realize just how angry we are and what she might bring down upon her and her cadre of little moonbats.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce β€œThe Devil's Dictionary”

Wook Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Trump will be in the White House.

The libs are just in denial and grasping at straws. I don't believe they have some master plan.

Any chance they'll manipulate the electors and swing it to another R? That's all the rage now since the recounts got nuked--to put in Romney or Kasich with Dem and 37 R elector votes.

Damn, I can't wait till this crap ends. After 12/19 I'm sure we'll have to deal with talks of assassination until 1/20/17!
We may need a civil war. Wonder how well it would work with the commies controlling the east & left coast and patriots dominating the other 30+ states? Don't really want to find out unless it comes to that.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They can have their Dog and Pony Show but DJ Trump is our new President and will be moving into the White House In Jan.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
All of this makes one wonder what the Demo's future "new direction" will be. I say it will be much further to the left,,,like waaaay further.

Sanders' support, more of Pelosi, Ellison, etc. all points that way. Moderate demos are now rinos. The line is drawn.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
amazing what some will pay when you throw a little guilt at 'em

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (2500HD, 007FJ, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 57 invisible), 2,208 guests, and 1,112 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,203
Posts18,466,067
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.