Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Redneck
Bolton would be good.. But I also Like Bob Corker..

IMHO Rudy'd be a better choice for Homeland Security..

Corker as in the guy who crafted the rule allowing obama to bypass Senate treaty rules?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Nebraska
I know JB isn't the popular pick for SoS but this guy is tack sharp on his feet and an encyclopedia on foreign affairs! If he doesn't get the nod, who would bring more to the table?

He's the best guy out of all the choices so far, and a world more competent than the clown we have now.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Would you guys look at Rick Perry for anything? Seems he would be worth looking at for Homeland Security?

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Rick Perry stood by in TX and did nothing about what 0bama did with the border. There was a lot going on that the media didn't even report on, and Perry kept his mouth shut. He seems a bit of a sneak to me.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Bolton should be the SOS, period!

IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Bolton would be my first choice as well. One of my favorites. F the UN.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Either Gen. David Petraeus or John Bolton as the top two picks.
I will put a big plus sign in Trump's column if it happens.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Conservatives4Palin: John Bolton: Trump call with Taiwan a breach of diplomatic protocol? – "Ridiculous!!"
"This is the sort of thing that has the American media and foreign policy establishment more upset than Wang Yi, the foreign minister of China."

"The fact is, the United States should step up its level of engagement with Taiwan."

"The notion that an American president cannot speak with whomever he wants, if he thinks it’s in the best interest of the United States, I just want one of these critics on the New York Times to say, ‘We think Beijing should dictate who the American president speaks to.'"

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by Redneck
Bolton would be good.. But I also Like Bob Corker..

IMHO Rudy'd be a better choice for Homeland Security..

Corker wrote the bill that allowed Obama to bypass the Senate on the Iran deal. He is a first-class weasel-in-a-suit. NFW!
I didn't know that little tidbit... Thanks for pointing that out..

Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
I know JB isn't the popular pick for SoS but this guy is tack sharp on his feet and an encyclopedia on foreign affairs! If he doesn't get the nod, who would bring more to the table?

He's the best guy out of all the choices so far, and a world more competent than the clown we have now.
No argument from me..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
So you don't like the job John Kerry has done? smirk

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Bolton and Frank Gaffney as under secretary.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
hell of a mustache. outta be in movies. you know the kind.

My diploma is a DD214
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Originally Posted by hatari
I want to know what's up with Rudy? He was a BIG Trump ally, but is not getting the love.

As someone mentioned a while back, Rudy isn't at the top of his game anymore. He has aged and slowed down a fair amount and while that in and of itself, wouldn't preclude someone, in this instance where foreign policy and relations isn't Rudy's forte´, I don't think he should be there simply because he was an effective cheerleader.

I agree. I think Rudy's age is a factor. He made a couple statements while stumping for Trump that were embarrassing. Not verbatim, but something to the effect "We've never had a terrorist attack under a Republican Administration". I mean, Jesus, how do you screw it up any worse than that? He's a loyal supporter that deserves credit for his work, but I don't think SOS is in the picture. I hope he is rewarded somehow. He's a good man that has always been on the right side. But, unfortunately, I think his time has passed for a high level cabinet position. JMHO

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (1234, 10ring1, 160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 66 invisible), 2,172 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,102
Posts18,464,178
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.